Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

3 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

*TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT* 

The Dallas Cowboys send their 2nd pick in the 6th Round, the rounds 36th selection (Pick #209), to the Cincinnati Bengals in exchange for Cincinnati's 40th selection in the 6th Round (Pick #213), and 9th selection in the 7th Round. (Pick #223.). 

Hail. 

Trade has been recorded. 

Throwing orthodox out the window*, the Texans are taking to the open and offering pick 220 and a 2020 6th round pick to move up.  Offer will stay on the table until/unless their prime target(s) are selected.  

*In effect, Houston’s GM is too lazy to backchannel each upcoming GM 😁

With the 199th pick in the 2019 ES GM Mock Draft the Indianapolis Colts select:

Tyler Roemer, OT

image.png.12a164c3106cc19899086a38583124d6.png

Roemer played extremely well at left tackle for the Aztecs as a redshirt sophomore in 2018 and was named second-team All-Mountain West for his efforts. His season ended with two regular-season games remaining, however, due to a suspension for violation of team rules. That suspension led to his decision to enter the 2019 NFL Draft as an early entry. Roemer was an All-State pick as an offensive and defensive lineman at Fernley High School in Nevada (also participating in basketball, swimming and wrestling) before heading to San Diego. He did not play as a true freshman, taking a redshirt season, but started all 13 games at left tackle in 2017, earning USA Today Freshman All-American notice and second-team All-Mountain West accolades.

28 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Roemer is a bad dude, and possibly a psychopath (in the best way possible). Another off the round 7 board.

Good late 6th rd risk. If he can harness his energy and stay out of trouble and takes the coaching he will receive, he could be a real get this late in the draft. For me this is a great place to take some chances on guys. 

Just now, goskins10 said:

Good late 6th rd risk. If he can harness his energy and stay out of trouble and takes the coaching he will receive, he could be a real get this late in the draft. For me this is a great place to take some chances on guys. 

Absolutely, he could have easily been a 2nd day guy if he returned & played a full season without any issues. 

With the #200 pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft the LA Chargers select Preston Williams WR out of Colorado State.

There's a lot to like about Preston. He has the physical traits to succeed in this league. There are some definite red flags but with the right tutelage and mentoring we think can harness this kid's talents.

image.png.89edbe70ab56790faeae0ca98508295d.png

6 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

WITH THE #192 OVERALL SELECTION IN THE 2019 ES GMs MOCK DRAFT, THE OAKLAND RAIDERS SELECT:

WR KEELAN DOSS UC DAVIS

download.jpg

Nice pick. He was one of a handful of WR's I was eyeing in the later rounds. Good body control, good route runner, leadership qualities. Great value.

With the 201st pick of the ES Mock Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select:

Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA

After Kelce the chiefs depth chart isn’t very good especially with the departure of Demetrius Harris. Top 10 TE by some, Wilson will be able to be groomed by one of the best in the game and have a good chance to sneak on the field . 

A07B3006-62A6-4F36-BD60-0C750FDF572F.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Cypress said:

With the #200 pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft the LA Chargers select Preston Williams WR out of Colorado State.

There's a lot to like about Preston. He has the physical traits to succeed in this league. There are some definite red flags but with the right tutelage and mentoring we think can harness this kid's talents.

The immensely gifted, & immensely troubled .... former male model, & former Vol ... is an interesting character, & a worthy investment here, imo.

Caleb Wilson is confusing, Some guys had him in the 3rd. And many others have him undrafted, and I can’t really tell why. His numbers look great when healthy, and I thought his workouts looked good as well. Not sure what I was missing that caused him to fall so hard. 

Biggest knock on Wilson is that he lacks the bulk and strength to block in the run game at pro level, there is also some concern that he is slow off the mark and needs a few paces to build up speed.  Personally I think the bulk issue can easily be fixed with a pro nutrition and exercise regimen and the rest is just a question of coaching.  If he is a grinder then within 1 to 2 years he can become elite, it is going to come down to what he puts in and how coachable he is but as a 6th round prospect he is a steal and I honestly went back and forth between him and Sweeney at 183.

26 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Caleb Wilson is confusing, Some guys had him in the 3rd. And many others have him undrafted, and I can’t really tell why. His numbers look great when healthy, and I thought his workouts looked good as well. Not sure what I was missing that caused him to fall so hard. 

It might just be me, but the draft projections for many players in this class appear to be all over the place. I don't recall so much ambiguity in years prior. 

With their next pick in the Extreme Skins NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select Travis Fulgam, WR, Old Dominion.

Fulgam came out of nowhere this season for ODU, after having middling numbers his prior two seasons.  This past season he caught 62 balls for over a thousand yards.  He showcased his skills in a momentous upset over Virginia Tech this past season, catching jump balls and running smooth routes.  His great work ethic make this pick a sound one, with the Saints believing his 6th round draft grade was an undervalued assessment.  Injuries at WR, namely Dez Bryant amongst others, make him more than a camp body, and his chances at making the roster as more than a special teams member is higher than average.  

https://www.patriots.com/video/2019-draft-prospects-travis-fulgham-wr-old-dominion

Archived