Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

With their final pick of the 2019 ES Mock draft, 226th overall pick of the draft, #12 of the 7th round, the Green Bay Packers select a QB who wears #12 in Green and Gold:
QB Easton Stick, North Dakota State
img.aspx?itm_id=3926&div_id=31&pic_type=
The draft has treated me pretty well, I think, in filling the team's biggest holes with decent talent.  I figured I'd treat myself to a QB flier in the 7th round.  Green Bay made the mistake of letting Taysom Hill walk over to New Orleans for nothing the other off-season.  Stick looks like he might be a similar kind of prospect as Hill was.  He's an athlete.  3rd fastest QB in the draft shows off his speed, 3rd in broad jump and vertical leap shows off his power, and easily 1st in 20-yard shuttle and 1st by a country mile in 3-cone shows how shifty he can be with his great body control.  Maybe he can make the team as a special teamer like Taysom while he competes to be backup QB.

-yeah yeaaahhhhh boyyyyyy its the washington redskins comin in hard with these barrrrrsss....come on now -drops jay-z girls beat- 

I love bars, bars bars, bars, bars i do adoree

So leave that snickers and them milkas on them tables next to the almonddd joyyy

CUT THE MUSIC OFF!

We the redskin nation been waitin to be sayin that these bars comin in hot from notre dame'n, takin the placement of the flowers arrangement....ALEX I GOT BARRRRS, OL notre Dame

We got bars bars bars and bars bars....

The Buffalo Bill Select our favorite prospect, one we doubt would have been drafted here, but we need on the official draft record:

Kaden Elliss

Son of Luther Elliss, the 20th overall pick in the 1995 (Brian Thure) draft 

7B3254D2-1226-45FA-A6B5-CC56CF7E80B7.gif

7 hours ago, volsmet said:

With pick 225 the Buffalo Bills Select

Drew Forbes OL Southeast Missouri St

I've not meshed with a lot of your evals on different guys this draft. Shrugs. 

But if I'd still had my 7th, this guy would have been a Cowboy two picks before he was a Bill.

Hail. 

13 minutes ago, bedlamVR said:

Okay so with this pick.... Whatever number it is the lions select... Because I am a massive hommer / 

Brett Rypien - QB - boise State 

That’d be an incredible value in real life. He’s one of the top 5 QBs in this class imo, he will be a decent backup at worst, I’ll take that in round 5 all day. 

9 minutes ago, klwilkins1977 said:

With the next pick, the New Orleans Saints select, Jalin Moore, RB, Appalachian State.

Can I make up for my missed pick?

You made it yesterday.  But you had been skipped.   So you are caught up.  

1 hour ago, Chump Bailey said:

Raiders checking out until tomorrow morning. Shortlist sent. 

Happy Easter to you... & the rest of the ES draft gentlemen. I thank you for the hospitality, I signed up here before most of you, but I’ve only made my way to truly joining the community recently &, though I can be a cranky, arrogant, ...even a condescending jerk at times... you’ve all been extraordinarily welcoming, including the mods @TK @Jumbo ... this forum is phenomenal, I’ve enjoyed taking in the thoughts/evaluations, humility, & humor of many here. When I’m a pain in the butt, much like a child, it just means I’m exhausted... I hate the parts of myself that get prideful ... Gibbs & Gs10 served me a heaping helping of delectable humble pie on draft trades I didn’t think ever happened.. I’d be remiss not to mention it again, I’m rarely shy to mention what I get right .. I really enjoyed this mock draft with you guys, thank you for accepting my disputatious, goofy, & relentlessly interactive predilections... Happy Easter to you each.

This may seem an overly reflective post for a forum such as this, but it’s important, to me, that I appreciate the small ways people complement the things I enjoy, & this community has done that. 

giphy.gif

Archived