Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

27 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

**TRADE**

Dolphins trade pick #233 to Rams for picks #245 and #251.

Trade registered  

@Redskins Reparations time will be up at 2AM EDT   

With the next time ending at 2AM, any of the next GMs feel free to send a short list. I have one from the Raiders already. 

We are just 23 picks away.   

Los Angeles Rams, 2019 ES GMs Mock Draft, FINAL RESULTS:

image.png.271de07774b9640c117fd1c60f59b1b9.png

With more time to prepare this year (I jumped in as a replacement last year), I feel like I got better value with a gameplan in place. Took steps to improve the OL, which was the priority, tho I missed LT. Maybe Noteboom, a former 3rd round pick, steps up as the replacement for Andrew Whitworth. But, I think, C/G upgrades were found.

Defensively, I think there was quality depth added at all levels, with hope of eventual replacements for any of Clay Matthews, Aqib Talib and/or Eric Weddle.

Hopefully, the Rams stay healthy, but manage to lose a lot of games and get me better picks next year. haha

16 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

Los Angeles Rams, 2019 ES GMs Mock Draft, FINAL RESULTS:

image.png.271de07774b9640c117fd1c60f59b1b9.png

With more time to prepare this year (I jumped in as a replacement last year), I feel like I got better value with a gameplan in place. Took steps to improve the OL, which was the priority, tho I missed LT. Maybe Noteboom, a former 3rd round pick, steps up as the replacement for Andrew Whitworth. But, I think, C/G upgrades were found.

Defensively, I think there was quality depth added at all levels, with hope of eventual replacements for any of Clay Matthews, Aqib Talib and/or Eric Weddle.

Hopefully, the Rams stay healthy, but manage to lose a lot of games and get me better picks next year. haha

Love Davis in 4.

With the 234th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft - @Skinsinparadise and the Miami Dolphins select: Diontae Johnson, WR Toledo

image.png.46cb643e39410f91c475c6d171f43f7e.png

With the 235th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft, the @Chump Bailey and the Oakland Raiders select: Jordan Ta'amu, QB Ole Miss

image.png.e0c52094e562891b6ecbda283931d1cd.png

@Skin'emAlive and the Seahawks are on the clock

@KillBill26 and the Broncos are on Deck

With the 236th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select:

KaVontae Turpin, WR/KR TCU

5'7" 158 lbs

Image result for kavontae turpin

Its Turpin' Time

3 days ago, our draft board changed significantly with news that a misdemeanor battery charge against former TCU standout KaVontae Turpin was dismissed Thursday by a New Mexico court. This man is a threat from every spot on the field. You can play him as a punt returner, kick returner, wide receiver, running back, and he has even thrown touchdown passes. He wasnt invited to the combine due to his release from TCU following the charges against him from an ex-girlfriend. However, he had a pro-day for a few of our scouts and put on a show:

4.3 second 40-yard dash.

10.99 60-yard dash, which would have ranked him as the fastest in the NFL combine

4.09 20-yard shuttle

6.57 second 3-cone drill.

He even did the 225 lb bench with 2 reps.

“Guys my size, they never want to do it because it’s too heavy,” Turpin said. “But me? I’m just a humble guy, so whatever they want me to do, I’m going to go do it.

“That’s the type of player I am. If you want me to do it, I’m going to do it.

There is no question that KaVontae is one of the most explosive players in this draft. He runs with the same elite level speed and vision of Devin Hester. His career highlight video is something to behold. We see KaVontae immediately taking the role of returner, allowing Tyler Lockett to stay healthy and have fresh legs on offense. We also see him stepping up into Doug Baldwin's slot receiving role within a year. The guy is a best, and every time he touches the ball there is a chance its going to the house. Elite speed and vision cannot be taught

With the 237th pick in the ES mock draft, the Denver broncos select, Chase Hansen, dime ILB / SS, University of Utah

The broncos are happy with the value for their final selection.  Hansen can help immediately in dime packages and special teams, and may be able to one day be a starting safety.  He is praised for his speed and coverage skills, but needs to work on his recognition and tackling skills.  Due to a position switch in college, the broncos feel they can coach him up to improve.  Other teams may have been scared off due to his age, as he will be a 26 year old rookie due to completing a mission while in college.   

Chase-Hansen-Oregon-e1542729376994.jpg

@Chump Bailey you are up for the next 2 picks

Raiders ready picks incoming...

WITH THE 238TH OVERALL SELECTION IN THE 2019 ES GMs MOCK DRAFT THE OAKLAND RAIDERS SELECT:

RODNEY ANDERSON RB OKLAHOMA

download.jpg

WITH THE 239TH OVERALL SELECTION IN THE 2019 ES GMs MOCK DRAFT THE OAKLAND RAIDERS SELECT:

LB NATREZ PATRICK GEORGIA

images (1).jpg

This concludes the Oakland Raiders 2019 ES GM's Mock Draft. We are delighted to add such a sorely needed talent infusion, especially on the defensive side of the ball. We've added much-needed speed at all levels. Aside from the cough MINOR error in not taking QB Drew Lock at #24, which we will conveniently minimalize to save face, the Raiders GM is quite satisfied overall. We have a lot of tough decisions to make and only so much roster space but heck, competition is a good thing and there is always the PS.

YOUR 2019 OAKLAND RAIDERS ES GMs MOCK DRAFT:

#4 ED OLIVER DT HOUSTON

#24 ZACH ALLEN DE BOSTON COLLEGE

#27 ROCK YA-SIN CB TEMPLE

#51 DARNELL SAVAGE FS MARYLAND

#82 CHRISTIAN MILLER EDGE ALABAMA

#126 CHUMA EDOGA OT USC

#192 KEELAN DOSS WR UC DAVIS

#207 RYQUELL ARMSTEAD RB TEMPLE

#218 ALIZE MACK TE NOTRE DAME

#222 JORDAN BRAILFORD OLB OKLAHOMA ST.

#235 JORDAN TA'AMU QB OLE MISS

#238 RODNEY ANDERSON RB OKLAHOMA

#239 NATREZ PATRICK LB GEORGIA

images (2).jpg

With the 240th pick in the 2019 ES GM Mock Draft the Indianapolis Colts select as their Final pick:

SUTTON SMITH-EDGE-Northern Illinois 

image.png.3b2620512d8b13df33a971eeab1110cb.png

Smith was named the Missouri Large School Player of the Year as a senior running back (more than 2,000 rushing yards, 32 total touchdowns) but received no FBS offers except from Northern Illinois. It did not take long for Huskies coaches to discover that his place was on defense. Smith played in all 12 games as a reserve pass rusher as a redshirt freshman (15 tackles, two for loss, one sack) and then utterly dominated his competition over the next two years. He was a consensus All-American in 2017, as well as a finalist for the Ted Hendricks Award as the nation's best defensive end and the MAC Defensive Player of the Year. He set a school record and led the FBS with 2.3 tackles for loss per game (29.5 total), ranked third in the country with 1.08 sacks per game (14), also finishing with 63 total tackles, three passes defensed, and three fumbles forced. Smith's production continued in 2018, again being named a Ted Hendricks Award finalists, earning multiple All-American awards, and receiving MAC Defensive Player of the Year honors. In 14 starts he posted 61 tackles and finished among the nation's leaders with 26.5 tackles for loss, 15 sacks, three forced fumbles, and two blocked kicks.

Seattle Seahawks 2019 Mock Draft Draft Review:

Image result for pete carroll gif

Seattle was faced with a very difficult position: Fill some major holes with only 4 available picks in this draft and extending both future HOF Russell Wilson and Bobby Engram. We stuck with our philosophy of drafting:

1. Prospects with highly unique athleticism and explosiveness

2. Prospects with high ceilings

3. Prospects with high levels of individual success regardless of collegiate affiliation

4. Prospects that maximize the strengths of the current roster.

5. Prospects that have immediate appeal to Russell Wilson

6. Prospects that have immediate appeal to Bobby Wagner

Although we werent able to address a few of the weaknesses, primarily a weak offensive line and a few defensive back vacancies, the front office couldnt be happier with the way our draft turned out. There were ALOT of moves made by the rookie GM, and it would be mildly irritating to read each move. (And i added a summary about this below.) However, as a starting and ending position, here is how we fared.

Starting Position:

RD1 #21

RD3 #84

RD4 #124

RD5 #159

Ending Position:

RD2 #43 _ Jose Joaquin Arcega-Whiteside WR Standford (1st round ceiling) 

RD3 #80 _ Khalen Saunders DL Western Illinois (2nd round ceiling)

RD4 #110 _ Maxx Crosby EDGE Eastern Michigan (3rd round ceiling)

RD7 #210 _ Trevon Wesco TE/FB/H-Back West Virginia (5th round ceiling)

RD7 #236 _ KaVontae Turpin WR/KR TCU

2020 RD1

2020 RD2

2020 RD6

* 2019 Draft Trade Analysis (based on NFL trade chart value)

1. #21 , #124, 2020 6th to JAX for #38, #236, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd. [ +1079 ]

2. #38 to ATL for #45, #117, #137. [ +17 ]

3. #45, #159 to DET for #43, #204. [ +2 ]

4. #84, #137 to TAMPA for #80, #208. [ -8.2 ]

5. #117, #208 to CIN for #110. [ +6.2 ]

6. #204 to HOU for #220, 2020 6th. [ +5.6 ]

Total Value of Draft Trades [ +1201.6 ]

* Trade value is subjective, and often the value of a particular player can be worth far more than some number.

Before this draft even begun, the rookie GM pulled off a power move of replacing the team Janitor that lost us our shot at moving forward in the playoffs last year by attempting to kick a 60 mile long field goal with 2018 pro bowler, Jason Myers!

Of the 5 picks taken, all are projected to start and have an immediate role. Russell Wilson liked our draft so much that he went out of his way to sign a brand new contract before the final picks were even made! JJ Arcega Whiteside and KaVontae Turpin provide a dynamic contrast of weapons from which Russell can utilize. Turpin also helps speed demon, Tyler Lockett save his energy for the offense. Trevon Wesco will team up with Will Dissly to form one of the best blocking Tight End cores in the league. Both are renowned for their abilities to block at multiple positions, and provide reliable catch and YAC potential. For a team that led the league in rushing a year ago behind a recovering Chris Carson, a relatively green Rashaad Penny is ready to take over the big shoes of Marshawn Lynch behind this new TE bulldozer. We feel that the rushing game is just getting started and the play-action and ball control game will be very strong this year. The core defensive freak show of Frank Clark, Jaran Reed, Khalen Saunders, and Maxx Crosby will allow Bobby Engram to do what he does best, and we are confident that he will see what we've done here and jump at the chance of finishing out his career in Seattle.

Most importantly, by adding a 1st, 2nd, and 6th in draft day trades, and compensatory picks from the losses of Earl Thomas, Justin Coleman, Mike Davis, and JR Sweezy, Seattle is primed to have a whopping 13 picks in the 2020 draft!

2020 Seattle Seahawks draft

RD1

RD1

RD2

RD2

RD3

RD3

RD4

RD4

RD5

RD6

RD6

RD7

RD7

17 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Seattle Seahawks 2019 Mock Draft Draft Review:

Starting Position:

RD1 #21

RD3 #84

RD4 #124

RD5 #159

Ending Position:

RD2 #43 _ Jose Joaquin Arcega-Whiteside WR Standford (1st round ceiling) 

RD3 #80 _ Khalen Saunders DL Western Illinois (2nd round ceiling)

RD4 #110 _ Maxx Crosby EDGE Eastern Michigan (3rd round ceiling)

RD7 #210 _ Trevon Wesco TE/FB/H-Back West Virginia (5th round ceiling)

RD7 #236 _ KaVontae Turpin WR/KR TCU

2020 RD1

2020 RD2

2020 RD6

Seattle is primed to have a whopping 13 picks in the 2020 draft!

Well done.  Took what little draft capital you had and gained extra picks for this year and added premium picks for next year.  Nice work!

Archived