Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

Here's my writeup on Lowery, @goskins10 can you update the board to reflect Lowery is from Ohio not Ohio State.

Joe Lowery, 6-7 305 ibs 5th year Sr out of Ohio.  Only allowed 9 hurries in 334 pass attempts.  PFF graded him out as the best OT prospect coming out of the MAC and the 2nd best run blocking grade out of all the draft eligible OTs.  Lowery as good feet and is a very intelligent player.   Could see him being a swing OT right away and could move inside to guard.   Reminds me a lot of David Diehl and adds good depth to the Browns OL.

image.png.5236327df315fc14199fb51ad09c4a6d.png

50 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

@volsmet and the Bills have until 1:30PM before being skipped. 

At that time @bedlamVR and the Lions will be on the clock. 

The Ravens will be on deck but I have a short list from them. 

Longest night/morning of all time, a friend of mine tried to take his life & I had to get to him & get his family, now I’m back home. I’ll pick momentarily, my apologies.

I'm sure heading into last year no one thought James was lasting until 17, or j Allen lasting til 17, or Rodgers until #24.  People dropping happens all the time.  

Although it would be hard to imagine him being bypassed by those teams in the top 6, or a team moving up to snag him, you never know. 

@volsmet No sorries needed. Life clearly comes first. My best wishes to your friend and you. 

@bedlamVR and the Lions are on the clock. 

22 minutes ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

So out of curiosity, what happens with Atlanta's skipped pick?

Is there a time limit or pick limit on the pick or team being raken over by another GM?

At the end of the rd or the end of today, which ever comes first - I will try to find va replacement GM. If I can't I will finish as their GM. 

12 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

@volsmet No sorries needed. Life clearly comes first. My best wishes to your friend and you. 

@bedlamVR and the Lions are on the clock. 

At the end of the rd or the end of today, which ever comes first - I will try to find va replacement GM. If I can't I will finish as their GM. 

I would think a player that is skipped is put on permanent skip until he makes the pick from the original skip

Just now, SkinsFanMania said:

I would think a player that is skipped is put on permanent skip until he makes the pick from the original skip

Yes, if they return thy have to make the pick that was skipped before making any other pick.

The question was what happens of they do not return. Missing a second pick qualifies as not returning. 

24 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Yes, if they return thy have to make the pick that was skipped before making any other pick.

The question was what happens of they do not return. Missing a second pick qualifies as not returning. 

I'm saying they should be on autoskip if they haven't come back.  I think it should be considered 1 skip because of only using 12 hours or whatever the time is due to them being on autoskip

1 minute ago, SkinsFanMania said:

I'm saying they should be on autoskip if they haven't come back.  I think it should be considered 1 skip because of only using 12 hours or whatever the time is due to them being on autoskip

OK, so you are talking about their time? Sorry, that was not clear. There will not be another 8 hr wait if that's what the concern is.

If they return before their next pick, their time is halved. If they are not back by the time they go on the clock (if that's before the end of the day), they will be removed as GM and the pick skipped while I try to find another GM.

So if they have another pick come up before then end of today, we will move to the next person immediately.

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

OK, so you are talking about their time? Sorry, that was not clear. There will not be another 8 hr wait if that's what the concern is.

If they return before their next pick, their time is halved. If they are not back by the time they go on the clock (if that's before the end of the day), they will be removed as GM and the pick skipped while I try to find another GM.

So if they have another pick come up before then end of today, we will move to the next person immediately.

I don't have an issue with them remaining as GM as long as they will be back and the skip will continue until they are back.  That being said, if you will remove them as GM that solves the problem.  That's great that we can find replacements.  

4 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

btw, I'm on a delay at the moment.  Yesterday I gave you my board thinking I'd be on the plane already.  It doesn't leave until 2:30 (estimate).  So I will be unavailable around 2:00 due to boarding.  Appreciate you taking my board.  

Sorry I am going to do my big write up at the end of the draft... 

But with the 159th pick of the league lions select

Trayveon Williams RB Texas A&M 

The super productive texas product seems to split scouting room opinion as there is a belief his skill set won't transfer to the NFL. But I kind of see him as an above the curve 3rd down back / special teams standout because he is an eager blocker and tough as nails. 

With the 161st pick, the Texans take Stanley Morgan, receiver out of Nebraska.  

With Demaryius Thomas off the team, Nebraska’s all-time receptions and yardage leader offers an immediate backup to both Will Fuller at flanker and Keke Coutee in the slot.  Draft Network calls Morgan the most nuanced route runner in the draft.  Though his speed scores weren’t amazing, he still put up a great sparq score and was one of 7 receivers at the combine to post sub 7.00 3 cone times.  Solid, try hard blocker, acrobatic catcher, good hands and excellent route running ability add up to a valuable receiving option for Watson and ideal depth for the trio in front of him.  

Archived