Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

I am kicking in to help with the Falcons pick per request of Goskins10.  With the 172nd pick, the Atlanta Falcons take Ben Burr-Kirven, LB, Washington

We got two athletic freaks at MLB in this draft with the two Devins.  Arguably the next best athlete after them at MLB is Burr-Kirven.  He ran even faster that White in the 10 -1.55 which is freakish.   He's a bit undersized but otherwise he's a well rounded MLB and its not easy to find MLBs who are good at coverage like that dude.  Worse case, he's a nickel-dime MLB. 

Redskins, @757SeanTaylor21 are on the clock.

Cardinals, @Reaper Skins on deck

30 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am kicking in to help with the Falcons pick per request of Goskins10.  With the 172nd pick, the Atlanta Falcons take Ben Burr-Kirven, LB, Washington

Damn you, Scuba Steve! 

With the 173rd pick,

The redskins select olamide zaccheus, wr/rb out of uva

This is a extremely quick twitchy athlete that is in the mold of. a chris thompson. No major injuries in college but has produced year after year in college and put on a clinic in his bowl game. We envision him as a gadget player and can easily replace crowder and give trey quinn a headache in camp. 

13 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

I went to a few uva games...watched him live and dude was a problem and the most consistent playmaker. Big believer that he is supremely underrated, and would be such am effective slot receiver. 

On 3/27/2018 at 3:31 PM, volsmet said:

In 2019 im keeping my eye on Olamide Zaccheaus of Virginia. 

On 10/2/2018 at 7:27 AM, volsmet said:

Olamide Zaccheaus - doing big things as predicted on the most extreme of skins forums. 

On 1/22/2019 at 9:21 PM, volsmet said:

Olamide the truth. The production he put up with a very limited passer, the versatility, the attitude he plays with - he’s a phenomenal prospect that gets no love.

tenor.gif

On 3/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Yall dont know olamide zaccheus from uva. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11037200

3 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

Just a heads up.  My entire short list has been picked and I'm currently at work until 11pm.  Gonna be a minute until I can make a pick

Gs10 should have requested medium lists, I knew it.

tenor.gif?itemid=10091500

41 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

with the 174th overall pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select

Ty Summers, ILB, TCU

Love Ty.

On 3/14/2019 at 1:25 AM, volsmet said:

Ty Summers - kid can play, kid can move.

Watch his coverage at 3:06

568ecb0b-d2d9-4ad9-8f70-89508d665512-IMG

With the 175th pick in the 2019 ES GMs Mock NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select JORDAN BROWN, cornerback out of South Dakota State. 

"Late bloomer who came to school as a skinny wide receiver with 4.7 speed and leaves with outstanding height, weight, speed measurements and a shot to go on Day 2 as a cornerback. Brown's athletic ability and recovery speed increases his opportunities to make plays and flip the field, but he needs to trust his instincts and sharpen his eyes. If a coach can improve his assertiveness against big ball-winners, he has the physical and play traits to become one of the surprise cornerbacks in this draft."

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jordan-brown?id=32194252-4f41-3221-2d67-f731d1ff432a

I saw someone mention they don’t have as much familiarity with the late round guys, if it’s not against the rules, I’d be happy to PM names of guys at positions of need to anyone who wants a few guys to look at. 

GorgeousDeliciousJay-size_restricted.gif

18 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I saw someone mention they don’t have as much familiarity with the late round guys, if it’s not against the rules, I’d be happy to PM names of guys at positions of need to anyone who wants a few guys to look at.

no, no... let them pick guys who won't even get training camp invites.  Its much funnier that way.

Archived