Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Redskins Schedule Rumors, Leaks, & Predictions

kleese

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I hope we don't play on Thanksgiving. I'm getting sick of that ****.

We're not..bears at Lions dolphins at cowpukes and Lions eagles..ur 2019 turkey day lineup

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I hope we don't play on Thanksgiving. I'm getting sick of that ****.

Except 2012...I'm sure u weren't sick of that

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yes they are ..the NFL and the fans of the NFL are sick and tired of seeing the Lions get their ass kicked in the morning NFL is making them play twice this Thanksgiving.

....wouldn’t that just mean they’d lose twice then? That wouldn’t help things. Not sure you thought that one through :P 

• 1 month later...

Argued on Twitter today with some guy who said “redskins Vs cowboys should be the kickoff game” and when i tried Telling him the reason behind why it’s packers Vs bears, he said “did the league state that at all as the reason? No. America’s team would make as much sense” 

oh. And then there’s the guy who said “traditionally the super bowl winner hasn’t played the kickoff game”. Uhh, you been living under a rock since 2004?? 😂😂 

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ These people shouldn’t be allowed to have Twitter accounts 

13 hours ago, madden lot said:

Packers @ bears to kickoff 2019 season. Super bowl champs pats to play the Sunday night game vs team to be determined. 

Since its nfl 100 I expect skins to open on road on Monday night against either the hated cowboys or giants.

Oakland-KC would be a great opening MNF game.  Long time rivals, KC in AFC Championship game last year, Mahomes, Antonio Brown, Gruden, etc.

2 hours ago, LightningBuggs said:

Oakland-KC would be a great opening MNF game.  Long time rivals, KC in AFC Championship game last year, Mahomes, Antonio Brown, Gruden, etc.

The raiders/broncos raiders/chargers always start the Monday nights of the season.. I could easily see this match up take place.

18 hours ago, madden lot said:

Packers @ bears to kickoff 2019 season. Super bowl champs pats to play the Sunday night game vs team to be determined. 

Since its nfl 100 I expect skins to open on road on Monday night against either the hated cowboys or giants.

It's also the 50th anniversary of MNF.  There's a rumor Browns vs Jets will open on MNF since those two teams played the first ever MNF game.  

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’d be all for that. Been a while since we opened the season against dallas. 

And it’s been forever since we opened the season AT Dallas. Am I forgetting one since we opened there on MNF in 1992? 

I actually like thanksgiving games, sort of surprising that we won’t play on thanksgiving this year as we had 2 of the top watched games in the last 10 years on turkey day. I hate Monday night games, please none of those. 

9 hours ago, dyst said:

Rumors & Leaks thread. There was a time when a thread like this would have been popping. 

The fact there are like 3 active threads on the largest Redskins message board leading up to the draft MIGHT be the number 1 indicator even the extreme fans have given up.

honestly I come around here more out of habit and becaus I enjoy interacting with people I’ve “known” in some cases for 15 years more than anything really Redskins related anymore.  I enjoy the game day threads more than the games.

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The fact there are like 3 active threads on the largest Redskins message board leading up to the draft MIGHT be the number 1 indicator even the extreme fans have given up.

honestly I come around here more out of habit and becaus I enjoy interacting with people I’ve “known” in some cases for 15 years more than anything really Redskins related anymore.  I enjoy the game day threads more than the games.

I'll never give up, in it to win it every season all season..just call me one of last extreme skins fans alive!...I'm trying to get Colt hooked up with a cow from a dairy I deliver milk for... doesn't get more extreme than that!

35 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

yeah I live in SE Asia so I'm up drinking beer at midnight getting ready for games...only issue is the lag from my stream and guys are calling out 'Jeez!', 'WTF', 'why didn't we get a real LG' before I see the play! 

Archived