Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Redskins Schedule Rumors, Leaks, & Predictions

kleese

3 hours ago, c slag said:

Remember those big white torches that surrounded the outside of the stadium during night games?

Wonder if they even burn anymore?

So long as the bloodkin of the Dragonborn emperors (Joe Gibbs) stays alive, wearing the Amulet of Kings, and the torches shall remain lit, keeping the gates of Oblivion sealed shut 😏

But no, I have no idea if they still burn

On 1/8/2019 at 5:27 PM, kleese said:

I’ll be shocked if we get two SNF games. I can’t poasibly see why Skins @ Vikings would be appealing enough for SNF. 

Also out out of curiosity I’m trying to remember 4:05 starts at FedEx since they started doing the later/staggered starts. Have we had one? I wanna say Cleveland in 2008 maybe? @HouseBowlrz might know. 

Last 1605 kickoff we had at FedEx was 2004 against Cincinnati.  Cold and blustery for the second weekend in November

I predict the sum of all fears and it has to do with the cowgirls. They just fired their OC. I admit they've upgraded at the WR position. My prediction is that they lure Eric Bienemy from the Chiefs and promote him to assistant HC and pay him a boat load of money to keep him from taking a HC job. I said it in another post that the Redskins should do this. They obviously didn't listen to me and stayed with the ridiculous 4 (it was 5 but the special teams coordinator got the **** out in time) and their ****ty minions.

The cowgirls offense becomes like the Chiefs offense and the Redskins defense gets completely embarrassed for the next millennium under Gregory M. We already know what Gruden's offense will produce. My dog produces it only moments after he devours his puppy chow.

16 hours ago, joeken24 said:

I predict the sum of all fears and it has to do with the cowgirls. They just fired their OC. I admit they've upgraded at the WR position. My prediction is that they lure Eric Bienemy from the Chiefs and promote him to assistant HC and pay him a boat load of money to keep him from taking a HC job. I said it in another post that the Redskins should do this. They obviously didn't listen to me and stayed with the ridiculous 4 (it was 5 but the special teams coordinator got the **** out in time) and their ****ty minions.

The cowgirls offense becomes like the Chiefs offense and the Redskins defense gets completely embarrassed for the next millennium under Gregory M. We already know what Gruden's offense will produce. My dog produces it only moments after he devours his puppy chow.

Eric Bienemy isn't going anywhere as a assistant HC, hes in running for a HC.  There is no reason to move to another job for a literal move when he knows hes the next hot OC candidate.  This is a foolish take 

41 minutes ago, c slag said:

So if the Redskins don't play this upcoming season on Thanksgiving doesn't that mean they will have to play a game on a regular Thursday night?

Yes that’s correct. I’m hoping they wear the all gold uniform, although i doubt it cause the league stopped making teams wear color rush uniforms 😡😡😡

5 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

Eric Bienemy isn't going anywhere as a assistant HC, hes in running for a HC.  There is no reason to move to another job for a literal move when he knows hes the next hot OC candidate.  This is a foolish take 

You just felt like saying the word foolish. If Eric doesn't like the other teams and he sees a future HC gig in Dallas (uuurgh hate saying that) and he gets head coaching money, that makes sense. Assistant HC is not a lat move btw. I don't have a word I feel like saying so I'll leave it at that.

Oh here's one.....relax.

11 hours ago, joeken24 said:

You just felt like saying the word foolish. If Eric doesn't like the other teams and he sees a future HC gig in Dallas (uuurgh hate saying that) and he gets head coaching money, that makes sense. Assistant HC is not a lat move btw. I don't have a word I feel like saying so I'll leave it at that.

Oh here's one.....relax.

Assistant HC is a title by man.  It literally means nothing.  We are the only fools to actually implement that years ago to give our coach a boost in pay.  Eric will be a head coach in 2020 somewhere.  

I really never ever could go for seeing the Redskins lose.. this 2019 season I have a feeling we'll have no other choice but to see the Redskins lose a lot.. could you? Enjoy seeing the Redskins lose for a couple seasons 3 seasons four seasons intrade of something drastically to happen.. Snyder forced to sell, something like that..I don't think I could I could go for it...if it meant Snyder out I couldn't stand seeing the skins lose all the time but could go for it...ahhh another off season as a skins fan.

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

Assistant HC is a title by man.  It literally means nothing.  We are the only fools to actually implement that years ago to give our coach a boost in pay.  Eric will be a head coach in 2020 somewhere.  

This is a rumor, prediction thread. All fun. Again...relax francis.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Read online that the thanksgiving games for 2019 will likely be bears/lions and (more importantly for us) dolphins/cowboys. Cause why the **** not, nfl? No, don’t bother giving the cowboys a DECENT team for thanksgiving....wouldn’t want Jerry and his cowboys to lose on thanksgiving.....

Has nothing to do with setting the Cowboys up for an "easy" game and everything to do with smart scheduling and making their network partners happy. The NFL has a monopoly on Thanksgiving Day viewing. They know it really doesn't matter who they put up against Dallas; eyeballs will be on the game regardless. So they almost never burn a top flight opponent for Dallas on Thanksgiving. It's generally a mid-tier team. Redskins are one of their safest bets.... not a marquee franchise or team, but of late they've been competitive and you have the tradition/rivalry aspect that even casual fans remember. I don't think you will see us on Thanksgiving in 2019 though. 

And by the way, the Dolphins speculation makes a little bit of sense but not like it did before the did away with their unwritten rules about Thanksgiving scheduling. For years and years the Lions would play an NFC team and the Cowboys would play an AFC team; then it would reverse the next year and so on and so on. The Lions and Cowboys of course only play two home games per year against AFC teams, so making that prediction was always pretty easy. Whoever hosted the AFC team only had one of two choices. If it still held firm in 2019 the only choice for Dallas would be Buffalo or Miami. 

But that changed a few years ago... NFL no longer requires an AFC team to play in one of those games although I think ideally they'd prefer that. But just last year you had Lions-Bears and Skins-Cowboys. Then the night game was Falcons-Saints, so all 6 Thanksgiving slots were held by NFC teams. I wouldn't be shocked if Miami gets the nod, but it's not as black and white as it used to be. 

On 1/8/2019 at 3:14 PM, madden lot said:

Yeah, this is one of my favorite threads too. I hope we play 5 division games in the first 8 weeks. Can't wait to get at them ****s.

2-6 here we come. 😉

On 1/9/2019 at 5:03 AM, bakedtater1 said:

Please no prime time games...

The Redskins don't deserve them anyway. 

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Read online that the thanksgiving games for 2019 will likely be bears/lions and (more importantly for us) dolphins/cowboys. Cause why the **** not, nfl? No, don’t bother giving the cowboys a DECENT team for thanksgiving....wouldn’t want Jerry and his cowboys to lose on thanksgiving.....

Wow, I thought we would have to wait until late April for the complaining about the schedule to start...…..

Cowboys are 2-3 in their last five Thanksgiving games, with the three losses being by fairly convincing scores. Wonder who the two wins were against...….

I suggest we worry more about who is on the Redskins schedule than anything else. Both the Skins and the Cowboys have to play the Dolphins at some point next season. 

LOL I’m not 100% complaining (not yet anyway), i was being half serious/half funny. I do think the cowboys are better than the dolphins right now (which is why I said, in a not at all serious way, “don’ bother giving the cowboys a decent team) but that it could change after free agency/draft moves. 

If the cowboys look good during the season and the dolphins look horrible, THEN I’ll actually be mad about them not having a tougher team to play against. Cause i always want them to lose :D 

3 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

And the Patriots. 😩

They’re beating the entire division most likely so that’s not as important to me 

On 1/21/2019 at 11:33 AM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Here’s something having to do with schedules, guys :) 

nfl announced the 5 international games today. No, redskins are not in them.

London games are:

panthers @ buccaneers. 

Bears @ raiders

Bengals @ rams 

Texans @ Jaguars 

Mexico City game is:

chiefs @ Chargers

Clearly, they give the English the ****ty games.

Archived