Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Redskins Schedule Rumors, Leaks, & Predictions

kleese

7 hours ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Eagles , Cowboys, Bears,Giants Pats  ? This could be a 0-5 start, could. Realistically though i see 2-3 to start the season with wins verse Dallas & Ny. Have we ever beat a Tom Brady led Pats ?

Yes. 

09/28/2003 New England Patriots 17 @ Washington Redskins 20

6 hours ago, kleese said:

This was Pats last loss before their historic win streak. 

Funny that, like Skins fans could sort of divide the Gibbs 1 run into three distinct periods (Theismann era, Jay/Doug era, and Rypien era), the Pats can sort of do this with their 18-season run. First seven years (2001-7, four SB culminating in the undefeated regular season and loss to the Giants), 2008-13 (middle period where they made it to ONLY one SB), and 2014-present (four SB appearances). The first seven years, which included Spygate, almost seems REALLY far in the rear-view mirror. 

10 hours ago, Ümann said:

I just booked my flight from Hamburg,Germany to Miami in October! Tailgaiting was really great in Los Angeles in 2017. Hope to meet some people in Miami again for a bear or two :D

Oh Jesus...not sure about the southeast but here in the upper Northwest Rocky mountains you never want to meet up with a bear!!

On 5/2/2019 at 12:58 AM, kleese said:

This was Pats last loss before their historic win streak. 

I remember that game clearly as I was shocked Spurrier pulled it off.

5 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

not sure about the southeast but here in the upper Northwest Rocky mountains you never want to meet up with a bear!!

15 hours ago, Ümann said:

I just booked my flight from Hamburg,Germany to Miami in October! Tailgaiting was really great in Los Angeles in 2017. Hope to meet some people in Miami again for a bear or two :D

Or maybe he's secretly a Chicago fan.

16 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Oh Jesus...not sure about the southeast but here in the upper Northwest Rocky mountains you never want to meet up with a bear!!

Why not? I hear they're really good at picnicking. Hey, Boo Boo!

giphy.gif

Archived