Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Redskins Schedule Rumors, Leaks, & Predictions

kleese

Just now, HouseBowlrz said:

But the fans in New England are probably saying that is a second BYE week for them.   LOL

Not this year... We can take them this year.. if it was week 10 and beyond I wouldn't put $0.50 on the Redskins... But week 5 they're still adjusting and getting their feet underneath them.. if you're going to beat the Patriots it's going to be within the first 6 7 weeks...

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Not this year... We can take them this year.. if it was week 10 and beyond I wouldn't put $0.50 on the Redskins... But week 5 they're still adjusting and getting their feet underneath them.. if you're going to beat the Patriots it's going to be within the first 6 7 weeks...

Very true.  We had them here in Week 4 back in 2003 when they ultimately beat Carolina in XXXVIII and gave them their last loss of that season.

1 minute ago, HouseBowlrz said:

Very true.  We had them here in Week 4 back in 2003 when they ultimately beat Carolina in XXXVIII and gave them their last loss of that season.

And none of the five teams that beat the Pats this season wound up making the playoffs. 

this schedule conflicts with Redskins today as for the Miami game

5 minutes ago, HouseBowlrz said:

That's gone; Week 16, per NYG sources, the Giants come here in what would appear to be our home finale.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nfl/giants/2019/04/17/2019-new-york-giants-regular-season-schedule/3482302002/

You beat me to it. 

15 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Two years in a row apparently with no Sunday Night games

That schedule is fake.  It’s already been confirmed earlier that PIT/NE is the opening SNF game.  DAL/NE is confirmed for Week 12, NOT 14, and DAL/NO is the Week 4 SNF game.  We don’t know yet if DAL/NE is a SNF game, since people are speculating it could be a 4:25 FOX DH game.

18 minutes ago, samy316 said:

I just saw a Bears schedule leak with dates & times, and they have Chicago coming to Fed-Ex Week 3 to play the Skins on MNF.  This is the first confirmed prime time game for the Skins.

Boooooooo. HATE Primetime games. They suck balls for us foreign fans.

1 hour ago, UKskins said:

Boooooooo. HATE Primetime games. They suck balls for us foreign fans.

The Skins have not played well at home in primetime, but home MNF games have been really bad. Think we've won two MNF games in 22 seasons at FedEx. So that means the Bears will put a 40-burger on us.

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

How has the entire NFL schedule not been leaked by now?

Getting there ... we've got both games with Dallas (2 and 17) and New York (4 and 16) as well as at Philly (1); Chicago (3), Green Bay (14); New England (5), NY Jets (11), and at Miami (6).

Bye week is no earlier than Week 7; games at Buffalo, Minnesota and Carolina as well as home dates against Philadelphia, Detroit, and San Francisco are the ones I'm missing.

15 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

How has the entire NFL schedule not been leaked by now?

My thoughts exactly it's ridiculous I hate all these leaks and stuff it takes all the fun out of it, it's stupid..so whoever it is that makes up the schedule a group of people who ever.. couldn't they write all this stuff down with pencil and paper and like put it in a vault and if there is one leak out then each person that is in the group involved with the scheduling should all get lined up in the firing squad..stupid internet and technology and social media all that stupid BS has ruined the fun of the schedule being released 😠

I know I'm going to break my own rule about "toughest schedule ev-AH!" but a first five of @PHL, DAL, CHI, @NYG, NE would be one of the more daunting starts the Skins have had in some time. But again, our recent mediocrity exacerbates that perception as well.

I thought the Skins should lobby hard to get Dallas in here for the home opener to get a good crowd right out of the gate after last year's attendance ****show. Good deal that it worked out that way. 

I work for the Budweiser distributor now that services fedex 

On game days , especially vs the giants eagles and cowboys ... I’m going to float around and squirt some visene in their draft beer when they order it ... lol , if you’re wearing skins garb you’re safe 😂😂

14 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I thought the Skins should lobby hard to get Dallas in here for the home opener to get a good crowd right out of the gate after last year's attendance ****show. Good deal that it worked out that way. 

Given the QB situation I would not count on much improvement in the abysmal attendance issues.

I hope this leak is legit:

9/7, Friday afternoon at 3:15 pm: @ DAL
9/12, Weds morning at 4:45 am: BUF

9/12, Weds afternoon at 12:38 and 4 seconds pm: @ TB (short turnaround)
9/12, Weds evening at 6:45 pm: @ WSH (we'll lose this one)

9/13-11/25: 10 week Bye
11/26, Tues at 2:00 am: MIN
11/27: NFL mercifully ends the season early for the Skins

Archived