Malapropismic Depository

HH: Coach Speculation Publication: STs Kaczor; DBs Horton; TEs Angelichio; ILBs Rob Ryan; OC OConnell; QBs Rattay; Tomsula $$$

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, TK said:

Mis communication

 

As of right now he's still on Skins staff. 

 

It's wild that a number of people started saying Grey was joining the Gators, then backed off of it as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bedlamVR said:

 Hey with John W Henry - allegedly putting Liverpool up for sale at the back end of last year - MAYBE we could get Dan Snyder interested in that kind of action - It might mean he would UNFORTUNATLY have to sell the Skins but - hey £2 billion with the exchange rates, Chinas ecconomy tanking (putting the future of FSG in doubt) - Liverpool flying high at the minute - it absolutely would be the best time for Dan to buy in - PLUS he doesn't have to change all the Red things he has ...:) 

 

I say this in the politest possible way to a fellow ES GM .....

 

DO ONE BOLLOCKS!!!!! 😛

 

Hail.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, TK said:

Torrian Gray has joined the Florida Gators as their new DB Coach

 

2 hours ago, TK said:

Mis communication

 

As of right now he's still on Skins staff. 

 

On the bright side, you're still more than qualified to be the Redskins GM than Bruce Allen.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

 

 

 

On the bright side, you're still more than qualified to be the Redskins GM than Bruce Allen.

Pretty much done deal now

FA6F3062-E312-4D2C-9B63-CC3F6BD4A444.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the Redskins had wanted to upgrade, someone who could......what?  Pick up Bruce's dry cleaning?  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dan putting out the full court press maybe as we speak trying to woo Darrel Green for the job and will surprise Manusky and Jay later today with the new hire. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dan putting out the full court press maybe as we speak trying to woo Darrel Green for the job and will surprise Manusky and Jay later today with the new hire. 

 

Should be Marvin Lewis.  And Dan should give anything he request because this is ridiculous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hogdirty said:

 

Should be Marvin Lewis.  And Dan should give anything he request because this is ridiculous 

Getting Marvin Lewis would be a HUGE upgrade that would be second place to acquiring Williams.  A few things concern me though.  1)  Would Lewis want to come back now or take a break from the NFL for a year or two.  2)  How would Marvin feel about being the DC under Jay Gruden.  Being a demoting he might not want it.  Just a couple of thoughts but IF Snyder were fortunate enough to sign Lewis as our new DC that would be a very good get.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's sad. I've never cared less. Right now, normally I'm into the draft, watching a guy like Brady and taking about how good he is, it the bad pi call I've seen on Twitter, but i really don't care about any of that now. This team has sucked the life out of me to the point where i don't really like sports any more. 

 

"Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted". Maybe that means one day we'll be better but the current state of things makes it look like it won't be any time soon. It's like when I was a kid wanting Ultimate Warrior to win the Heavyweight title and he never did. Then I found out it was rigged. Kinda same here. Sad. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, -JB- said:

Reports are saying Snyder himself was gunning after Bowles and Williams.  Complete joke of a franchise.

 

 

One report said Snyder was ready to give Bowles the head coaching job, if that's what Todd wanted. Head coach again or just a DC? Todd chose DC.

 

The coaching staff knows Snyder wants them gone. They aren't surviving 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, -JB- said:

Reports are saying Snyder himself was gunning after Bowles and Williams.  Complete joke of a franchise.

 

 

43 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

One report said Snyder was ready to give Bowles the head coaching job, if that's what Todd wanted.

1

 

 

What are "reports"? lol...Serious question.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

 

 

 

What are "reports"? lol...Serious question.

 

One of these guys we always **** on for not breaking stories before the national guys went on the radio with some chatter, I think. Idk, I read all of SIP's posts usually since I'm not local and I don't get the radio stuff but I may have mixed up what happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "report" in question comes from LaConfora. 

 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dan-snyders-pursuit-of-todd-bowles-gregg-williams-may-not-bode-well-for-jay-gruden-in-2020/

 

Was listening to Sheehan talk about this LaConfora report on his podcast today. Snyder practically laid the world at Bowles' feet, supposedly, and Bowles choose door number 2. Williams didn't even come to the Park at all for an interview.

 

Love this line:

Quote

The presence of Bruce Allen, whose poor record running football operations as team president has become a focus of scorn in the fanbase and derision around the NFL, has been a detriment to landing coaches, though there have been rumblings about his role possibly changing to business-side only at some point.

 

What a time to be a Redskins fan!

Edited by Dissident2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

The "report" in question comes from LaConfora. 

 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dan-snyders-pursuit-of-todd-bowles-gregg-williams-may-not-bode-well-for-jay-gruden-in-2020/

 

Was listening to Sheehan talk about this LaConfora report on his podcast today. Snyder practically laid the world at Bowles' feet, supposedly, and Bowles choose door number 2. Williams didn't even come to the Park at all for an interview.

 

Love this line:

 

What a time to be a Redskins fan!

From that same article:

 

>>As one source with knowledge of the situation put it, "Dan put the full-court press on (Bowles). He didn't want to let him leave. He wanted to know what conditions it would take to get him to stay. If Todd had said, 'I'll only do it if I am the head coach,' I think he may have gone for it."<<

 

Gruden isn't long for this team. To bad, Snyder is going about it the wrong way.  Keep an eye on SnyderOne if we start out bad; as many expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the news is:

 

Snyder's going about it the wrong way?

 

This is supposed to be news?

 

20 years in? Hello!!!

 

Tell us when has he done it any other way?

 

He's back to playing fantasy football?

 

Omg, as if he wasn't doing that all of these years. Do you really believe that anything has changed? Are you lobotomized?

 

Most of you might pretend that things have changed but reality is that nothing has changed at all, but you chose to believe in the front of Bruce making all of the decisions.

 

You believing in obvious bull**** doesn't make it reality.

 

Dan is the troll under the bridge with all of the controls in his hands through all of this bs.

 

Bruce is trash but he's chosen trash and in fact he is doing his job well and therefore he's not getting fired.

 

Bruce is still here after a decade of **** because he takes what Doofus Dan tells him, makes it his own and takes the heat. Still, he doesn't even go public anymore. 

 

It's beyond embarrassment.

 

Wake the **** up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one bites the dust. And not just for a lateral move, but for a lateral move at the non-pro level. Speaks volumes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So let's do an offseason coaching/FO change review:

 

-Brian LeFemina is canned, his people quit

-Rumors Tomsula/Callahan are unhappy and want out among others

-Speculation that Allen/Gruden/Manusky were all on the hot seat. The only safe coordinator is Kotwica.

-#FireBruceAllen gets traction

-Talk that Gruden is told he is safe

-Bruce Allen is promoted and now controls the business and football side

-The Redskins fire Torrian Gray

-The Redskins didn't really fire Torrian Gray

-The Redskins interview for the defensive coordinator position

-There is still a defensive coordinator in place

-Ben Kotwica becomes the Special Teams Coordinator for the Falcons. A purely lateral move. 

-The Redskins can't land a defensive coordinator (a position that is actually filled but they are still interviewing/attempting to fill).

-Manusky's balls are placed in a jar on Allen's mantle as he likely cries himself to sleep at night.

-The Redskins hire a new ST coordinator who has finished in the bottom 1/4 of the league in every relevant statistic in the last who knows how long

-Kirk Olivadotti joins the Packers and Matt LeFleur's staff (lateral move)

-Bengals are interested in Bill "I want out of here" Callahan as their OC.

-Redskins are, apparently, trying to re-sign Tomsula

-The "not really fired" Torrian Gray signs on with the Florida Gators to be the DB coach (lateral move)

 

Did I miss anything?

 

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, KDawg said:

So let's do an offseason coaching/FO change review:

 

-Brian LeFemina is canned, his people quit

-Rumors Tomsula/Callahan are unhappy and want out among others

-Speculation that Allen/Gruden/Manusky were all on the hot seat. The only safe coordinator is Kotwica.

-#FireBruceAllen gets traction

-Talk that Gruden is told he is safe

-Bruce Allen is promoted and now controls the business and football side

-The Redskins fire Torrian Gray

-The Redskins didn't really fire Torrian Gray

-The Redskins interview for the defensive coordinator position

-There is still a defensive coordinator in place

-Ben Kotwica becomes the Special Teams Coordinator for the Falcons. A purely lateral move. 

-The Redskins can't land a defensive coordinator.

-Manusky's balls are placed in a jar on Allen's mantle as he likely cries himself to sleep at night.

-The Redskins hire a new ST coordinator who has finished in the bottom 1/4 of the league in every relevant statistic in the last who knows how long

-Kirk Olivadotti joins the Packers and Matt LeFleur's staff

-The "not really fired" Torrian Gray signs on with the Florida Gators to be the DB coach

 

Did I miss anything?

 

 

But hey, the team is not dysfunctional! This is just growing pains and gong through the process. It's all normal. Just ask those who keep trying to provide logical reasons for the absolute chaos! What a cluster ****! 

 

image.png.6caacb690e2a81675dfedee79771a866.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Did I miss anything?

A few things I believe:

Both Olivadotti and Gray were lateral loves as well.

We are trying to re sign Tomsula.

New Cincy's HC wants Callahan.

 

Now we're complete I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

A few things I believe:

Both Olivadotti and Gray were lateral loves as well.

We are trying to re sign Tomsula.

New Cincy's HC wants Callahan.

 

Now we're complete I believe.

 

Updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.