Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HH: Coach Speculation Publication: STs Kaczor; DBs Horton; TEs Angelichio; ILBs Rob Ryan; OC OConnell; QBs Rattay; Tomsula $$$

Malapropismic Depository

2 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

I seriously hope we go 2-14 next season. It's the only way any major changes will be made. The high draft pick to acquire a legit franchise QB would also be nice. 

That's a probability.

But you just never know when Bruce will do something stupid and trade our 2020 1st for Nick Foles...

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Skins replace a really good ST coach with the worst one in the league. The story of the Washington Redskins.

Don't worry about that. Kotwica was longtime worst ST coach around ES.

So it doesn't change much.

On 1/19/2019 at 2:43 PM, ExoDus84 said:

I seriously hope we go 2-14 next season. It's the only way any major changes will be made. The high draft pick to acquire a legit franchise QB would also be nice. 

The excuse for 2-14 is already there.  No Alex Smith, Colt probably gets hurt, if the past is any indication of the future.

So, can’t fire anybody trying to win with a 3rd/4th strong QB.

So they’d stay pat and draft a guy, then give this crew 2-3 years to

debel him.

The future is clear.  And it’s Bruce and Jay until 2022 at minimum.

Dam doesn’t want to make a change so he’ll look for every reason not to. 

5 hours ago, HigSkin said:

Hmmmm...

HigSkin that was tweeted on 1/17 and here it is 1/21 each day that goes by w/o hearing anything about a new contract should be of concern to some degree.  To me, it should have already been done.

I absolutely love the reports that Snyder flew in Todd Bowles trying to get him the sign on as DC and also tried to get Gregg Williams to no avail.  All while he still has a DC in Greg Manusky on the payroll.  Snyder is the most tone def, idiotic, narcissistic, micro-managing, clueless ass clown of all-time.  The guy has to be functionally retarded.  Honestly, how does he not realize he’s the problem? It’s like the crazy chick who always dates the same kind of dudes and always breaks up over and over, always arguing, not ever thinking for a second that they are the problem LOL

2 minutes ago, -JB- said:

I absolutely love the reports that Snyder flew in Todd Bowles trying to get him the sign on as DC and also tried to get Gregg Williams to no avail.  All while he still has a DC in Greg Manusky on the payroll.  Snyder is the most tone def, idiotic, narcissistic, micro-managing, clueless ass clown of all-time.  The guy has to be functionally retarded.  Honestly, how does he not realize he’s the problem? It’s like the crazy chick who always dates the same kind of dudes and always breaks up over and over, always arguing, not ever thinking for a second that they are the problem LOL

I think this is more Bruce than Dan.

7 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Oh for the day I can drop by the stadium and see a ‘HC CHANGE!’ thread headline.

Hail.

A head coaching change will do zero for me. How many different HC's have we had in the last 20 years? What difference has it made? Not saying I think Jay deserves to be here at the moment, but literally all we'll be doing is complaining about the next guy, because the men/man in charge do not covet, know how to spot, or create a culture for good coaches to thrive.

On 1/19/2019 at 8:43 AM, Dancing Bear said:

Okay the Cowpukes made it to the won the division, got a playoff win, but decided to fire their O.C..

We just finished another 7-9 season, no playoff games since 2015, but we're staying pat.

Am I the only one that sees a problem here?

Yeh I wouldn't use them as a barometer of how to run a Franchise...along with the Skins and Lions, they are the only other team that hasn't been to an NFC championship game in the past 20 years...them firing their OC after having a good season is not necessarily brilliance. And once again rumors are floating that Jerruh will try to lure Sean Payton away from the Saints, while they have a sitting HC.  

Not trying to justify what we are doing...just don't want to see them getting any credit for doing anything intelligent either :rofl89:

23 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

A head coaching change will do zero for me. How many different HC's have we had in the last 20 years? What difference has it made? Not saying I think Jay deserves to be here at the moment, but literally all we'll be doing is complaining about the next guy, because the men/man in charge do not covet, know how to spot, or create a culture for good coaches to thrive.

Being as the lil ____house in his crocodile shoes isn’t selling up any time soon, making the best of what we have is all I have left. Shrugs.

Hail.

2 hours ago, -JB- said:

Reports are saying Snyder himself was gunning after Bowles and Williams.  Complete joke of a franchise.

Whether true or not, the news leaking that it was Dan that wanted to go after the other DCs is likely helps potential tension among the coaching staff.

Having said that... Dan sucks, Bruce sucks, the team will likely suck in 2019.

4 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Being as the lil ____house in his crocodile shoes isn’t selling up any time soon, making the best of what we have is all I have left. Shrugs.

Hail.

Hey with John W Henry - allegedly putting Liverpool up for sale at the back end of last year - MAYBE we could get Dan Snyder interested in that kind of action - It might mean he would UNFORTUNATLY have to sell the Skins but - hey £2 billion with the exchange rates, Chinas ecconomy tanking (putting the future of FSG in doubt) - Liverpool flying high at the minute - it absolutely would be the best time for Dan to buy in - PLUS he doesn't have to change all the Red things he has ...:) 

56 minutes ago, TK said:

Torrian Gray has joined the Florida Gators as their new DB Coach

**Edit

Hold up conflicting source on this working on verification now...

I thought Torian Gray was a good one. He seemed like he had a knack at getting players to rise. Dunbar made huge strides as an undrafted converted wide receiver. Nicholson and Fuller were great in 2017. Even Stroman and Johnson considering they were a rookie 7th rounder and UDFA respectively showed okay considering how much they were overused. I blame scheme and the front office shedding all our DB talent/depth a lot more than I do the DB coaching.

11 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I thought Torian Gray was a good one. He seemed like he had a knack at getting players to rise. Dunbar made huge strides as an undrafted converted wide receiver. Nicholson and Fuller were great in 2017. Even Stroman and Johnson considering they were a rookie 7th rounder and UDFA respectively showed okay considering how much they were overused. I blame scheme and the front office shedding all our DB talent/depth a lot more than I do the DB coaching.

I agree.  When I watched Philly in the playoffs I was thinking Skins DBs have way more talent than them.  The defensive scheme is major which is why it was so frustrating watching Manusky stay with bend and don't break 

1 hour ago, TK said:

Torrian Gray has joined the Florida Gators as their new DB Coach

**Edit

Hold up conflicting source on this working on verification now...

Mis communication

As of right now he's still on Skins staff. 

2 hours ago, bedlamVR said:

Hey with John W Henry - allegedly putting Liverpool up for sale at the back end of last year - MAYBE we could get Dan Snyder interested in that kind of action - It might mean he would UNFORTUNATLY have to sell the Skins but - hey £2 billion with the exchange rates, Chinas ecconomy tanking (putting the future of FSG in doubt) - Liverpool flying high at the minute - it absolutely would be the best time for Dan to buy in - PLUS he doesn't have to change all the Red things he has ...:) 

Am a much bigger Redskins fan than Liverpool but that would be ironic for me.  🤨  Actually headed to see my first Liverpool match ever in person this March. I can just imagine Dan micro managing Klopp and bringing Bruce on board.  Bruce telling Dan, look stop the fascination with Van Dijk and Allison -- they are way too expensive so let them go to United.  Here's a list of 6 guys we can get combined for the price of both of those dudes. 

Archived