Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

giphy.gif

ball fell their way tonight, with some help from blue behind the plate. credit their pitchers for being houdini tonight

Rendon had his worst collective AB's i've seen from him a very long time, he will be better tomorrow

Astros are too damn good to think they wouldnt punch back eventually.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

giphy.gif

ball fell their way tonight, with some help from blue behind the plate. credit their pitchers for being houdini tonight

Rendon had his worst collective AB's i've seen from him a very long time, he will be better tomorrow

Astros are too damn good to think they wouldnt punch back eventually.

My thoughts exactly, the real Astros were bound to show up.

Anyone comment on the crowd?  All i heard was how crazy it would be when the series moved to DC but the crowd, especially at the start of the game, was really tame. That was very disappointing. 

I mean the Nats scored 1 run what is there for the crowd to get hype about?  The Nats had so many opportunities to blow the lid off of that place but came up short every single time. 

The Redskins fandom really shows with people starting to sound a little like Josh Norman in here.

I think Nats got too much into thinking we have a chance to end this series last night.  Don't worry about losing the advantage built up from the first two games and just focus on the present and now.  Got two in the books, now go get two more.   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bacon said:

Reading a lot of comments tonight about the real fans getting priced out of the game. Sounds like all three WS games have had dead crowds. 

The home team has lost every game.... maybe that’s why the crowd is dead...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, tshile said:

The home team has lost every game.... maybe that’s why the crowd is dead...

pregame crowd did not sound dead...

not too worried about it. A solid chunk of the crowd will be STHs. Others will be diehards who really shouldn’t buy tickets but do it anyway without asking their wives 👀 

I’m sure there are plenty of folks that are just there for the spectacle, but there are 44k people there and probably 75% of them have lived and breathed the Nats for a decade. Give us a good game, with a lead and runs scored, and the atmosphere will be fun. 

• Like 1