Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

The crowd wasn't dead.

Then again I am there every postseason game so it all blends in. There wasn't really much to cheer about. I mean they went cold with people in RISP.

Given the chaos of yesterday I might as well head down to Navy YArd now 🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The crowd wasn't dead.

Then again I am there every postseason game so it all blends in. There wasn't really much to cheer about. I mean they went cold with people in RISP.

Given the chaos of yesterday I might as well head down to Navy YArd now 🤣

how long before the game would you recommend trying to arrive tomorrow to account for lines? I’m going to add time to whatever you say to account for extra security if indeed our esteemed leader decides to show up. 

17 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

how long before the game would you recommend trying to arrive tomorrow to account for lines? I’m going to add time to whatever you say to account for extra security if indeed our esteemed leader decides to show up. 

IMG_20191025_175311.thumb.jpg.000d60da789d1c3ff6407652728bd8c6.jpg

It was pretty empty when gates opened but got crowded about two hours before. That picture was three hours before. 

It's also Saturday or Sunday in your case so people might be drinking and watching college football before. If you're just trying to get in the line to get in just go three hours before the gates open.

1 hour ago, -JB- said:

Nats steal two in Houston and suddenly the sky is falling because they lost one at home.  Did anybody REALLY think the Nats were going to sweep Houston before this series?  Let’s give them a little credit!

Yeah, I mean they're the ****ing Houston Astros,  a dynastic baseball team.

They ain't gonna bend over. Keep the prize on the eyes, brethren.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I had sex to a girl that went to VT - does smashing turkeys count?

Yes!

May even be like the supernatural equivalent of a double, triple, or hitting for the cycle, if she has bird like features, or has a slight awkward gobble when she laughs 👊

My man

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -JB- said:

Nats steal two in Houston and suddenly the sky is falling because they lost one at home.  Did anybody REALLY think the Nats were going to sweep Houston before this series?  Let’s give them a little credit!

quoted for ****ing truth

This is about the lamest bunch of sad sacks one could imagine.

ffs, Nats are still up.  It’s the goddamn World Series it isn’t supposed to easy. 

stop sniveling w the woe is us bs and sack the **** up.

I’m out, headed to the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Need need need to win tonight. The Astros aren't punting this one by any means, but they're putting the pressure on us to take care of business by not starting Cole. A loss by the Nats doesn't end the series but it gives the Astros a huge advantage. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Was the bullpen insane last night? How packed was it? I almost chose to go, but then it hit like 7 and i was like yeahhh not trying to go out into that mess 😂 

They were at capacity at like 7 when they showed it on FOX.  It was good they were respecting the limit because while it looked ssssooooo crowded, it looked like you could have some space and you weren't shoulder to shoulder like a Vegas club.

But the line outside to get in was probably like 500+ deep.  And I'm guessing they were doing 1 out - 1 in at that time.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

positive note: Doolittle & Hudson are on 3 days of rest, Rainey on 2 days rest

they should be good for a combination of 4 innings tonight if necessary

Strasburg hasn’t pitched since Wednesday and isn’t due to pitch again until Tuesday. He’s presumably available in the right situation tonight too... 20-25 pitches, 1-2 innings depending on how efficient he is. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, purbeast said:

They were at capacity at like 7 when they showed it on FOX.  It was good they were respecting the limit because while it looked ssssooooo crowded, it looked like you could have some space and you weren't shoulder to shoulder like a Vegas club.

But the line outside to get in was probably like 500+ deep.  And I'm guessing they were doing 1 out - 1 in at that time.

Thanks, good info to know! Might have more questions later about certain other info 😂😂