Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say it ain't so Montae...

Unbias

24 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I’ve noticed the posters here getting increasingly hasty in judgment without any facts. It’s kind of annoying.

I'm trying, but hes lost the benefit of the doubt with me and the only thing different about this incident is it's one of our players that did it.  It typically doesnt end well people involved, this unfortunately isnt unique : (

10 hours ago, kfrankie said:

Well, at least they brought her in.  They could have just left her where ever she was before that.

Need more facts.

Thank You!  If he is not voted Redskin Man of the Year, it will be a travesty.

Guilty of anything or not and ignoring football-related opinions, he clearly has trouble with making smart decisions and keeps putting himself in bad situations. Hopefully he can learn and mature quickly, since being associated with the situation that cost a young woman her life should be an eye-opener. We'll see.

12 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Montae is being questioned regarding a 21 year old's drug overdose death. He and somebody else dropped her off in the lobby of an emergency room today, and promptly fled the scene, but were caught up with later. 😑

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/14/montae-nicholson-washington-redskins-julia-crabbe-death/

I realise that you are just paraphrasing, but 'fled the scene' has different connotations than 'left the area'.

Unless there is more information forthcoming then there's no indication of any crime being committed here.

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

Unless there is more information forthcoming then there's no indication of any crime being committed here.

I don't think he committed any crime, but it doesn't look good that he was around a 21 year old woman who died after overdosing.  I highly doubt he just happened on this woman randomly.

4 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

I don't think he committed any crime, but it doesn't look good that he was around a 21 year old woman who died after overdosing.  I highly doubt he just happened on this woman randomly.

Her being 21 is a good thing. Hes 23. If she was a lot younger, itd be more serious. 

3 hours ago, sempre_victrix said:

The entire culture of the NFL is regressing.  Soon, there will be no pro sports to let children watch.

Nonsense.

You would be aghast at some of the stuff that happened back in the 60's and 70's. There have been several books written about the Raiders of the 70's alone - there is nothing happening today that didn't happen back then with bells and whistles. Just that it's not the Good Ol Boys doing it anymore and every single person on the planet could not video things real time and post it on social media.

35 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Nonsense.

You would be aghast at some of the stuff that happened back in the 60's and 70's. There have been several books written about the Raiders of the 70's alone - there is nothing happening today that didn't happen back then with bells and whistles. Just that it's not the Good Ol Boys doing it anymore and every single person on the planet could not video things real time and post it on social media.

If you've ever watched a single episode of Mike Judge's "Tales from the Tour Bus" series, you'd be shocked how much **** people pulled in the '70's... away from the eyes of the 24-hour news cycle, cell phones, social media... actual shocking things. Season One was dedicated to Outlaw Country and Season Two was dedicated to Funk.

Pro athletes today are pikers compared to some of the stories in those two seasons alone.

If a criminal investigation shows that Montae is involved with this tragedy then the Skins need to release him.   We have lost plenty of games with him and we can lose

just as many games without him.   Meanwhile it gives him an opportunity to start over with another team and hopefully save his career.

Well well well....would you look at that. Turns out Nicholson DID stay at the hospital until the girls family showed up. That’s certainly good news. And he was seen at practice today, so mayyyybe next time wait until more details come out before we start trashing the guy? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Justtttt saying 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well well well....would you look at that. Turns out Nicholson DID stay at the hospital until the girls family showed up. That’s certainly good news. And he was seen at practice today, so mayyyybe next time wait until more details come out before we start trashing the guy? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Justtttt saying 

Oh c'mon now it wouldn't be ES if people did that...

Archived