Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say it ain't so Montae...

Unbias

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2019/11/20/montae-nicholson-washington-redskins-marijuana-pills/4247075002/

Pills and marijuana found at Redskins safety Montae Nicholson's house after woman's death, warrant says

Deflection of Monate's lawyer:

"Montae would have no knowledge of the drugs because they belonged to a guest,” 

“It’s a tragic story. It’s a tragedy that the news is focused on where she died instead of the drug epidemic ravaging the country.”

Joke of a team.

Montae Nicholson didn't call 911 when a girl died in his home...and he played 70 snaps of pro football two days later 

There is no bottom for Bruce and Dan

18 hours ago, DoneMessedUp said:

Foil with residue is the heroin. 

And you all thinking he's not facing any legal issues, they're charging dealers with murder these days when someone overdoses. Not saying he's dealing but if he supplied it he might have a bit of a problem. 

Foil with residue is more than likely fentanyl.  It's generally the culprit in fatal overdoses

980 radio is reporting other phone calls were made from the home that night but no 911 calls were made.  A day later after the incident it is amazing that drugs

were still found by the police search.  The lawyer statements are designed to raise doubt in the minds of the public in case there is a criminal trial

and jurors end up deciding the case.   If my girl friend is suddenly in medical trouble then my first thought is to call for professional medical help.

I would not call her brother until after I called 911.   The brother tells him to call 911 and he still does not call 911.

Skins management needs to let Montae not play in Sunday's game until they find out more information.  TMZ is reporting daily on this situation now.

49 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

980 radio is reporting other phone calls were made from the home that night but no 911 calls were made.  A day later after the incident it is amazing that drugs

were still found by the police search.  The lawyer statements are designed to raise doubt in the minds of the public in case there is a criminal trial

and jurors end up deciding the case.   If my girl friend is suddenly in medical trouble then my first thought is to call for professional medical help.

I would not call her brother until after I called 911.   The brother tells him to call 911 and he still does not call 911.

Skins management needs to let Montae not play in Sunday's game until they find out more information.  TMZ is reporting daily on this situation now.

Exactly, if he was indeed out at dinner, and he came home to find his girlfriend dying from drugs that werent his, he 110% would have called 911 first.  The fact he never called them, and the fact that he called her brother first tells very clearly that either A. He was there, or B. Those were his drugs, and possibly both.

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I still cant believe he played Sunday.

I almost yelled at my radio during Callahan's press conference when he tried to address the Nicholson status. It was one of the most bizarre situations I've ever seen. 

This entire organization is lost. 

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I still cant believe he played Sunday.

Again, some players, this is what they do to get their mind off things. They've been trained to focus on football so for some this is their coping mechanism. Farve played a day after his father died. Isaiah Thomas played a day after his sister suddenly died. Dez Bryant, Marquis Goodwin, Kwon Alexander etc.It happens a lot.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Again, some players, this is what they do to get their mind off things. They've been trained to focus on football so for some this is their coping mechanism. Farve played a day after his father died. Isaiah Thomas played a day after his sister suddenly died. Dez Bryant, Marquis Goodwin, Kwon Alexander etc.It happens a lot.

I dont give a **** about his opinion. 

I dont know how the coaches or team in general let him play.

**** him. He just let a girl he was doping with, die instead of calling 911.

20 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I dont give a **** about his opinion. 

I dont know how the coaches or team in general let him play.

**** him. He just let a girl he was doping with, die instead of calling 911.

He drove her to the hospital. Aaaaaand maybe wait for the facts to come out before creating an opinion of the situation and absolutely refusing to budge from it.

20 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I dont think the people who are expressing frustration that he played are bothered by him wanting to play the game.  It is about him being allowed to play the game that is the concern.  The problem isnt that he knew the person that died, it is that she died while engaged in dangerous and illegal activity while she was with him.  The concern is that his decisions may have contributed to what happened, not about how he is coping with what happened.

13 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I dont think the people who are expressing frustration that he played are bothered by him wanting to play the game.  It is about him being allowed to play the game that is the concern.  The problem isnt that he knew the person that died, it is that she died while engaged in dangerous and illegal activity while she was with him.  The concern is that his decisions may have contributed to what happened, not about how he is coping with what happened.

So guilty til proven innocent.

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

So guilty til proven innocent.

22 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

He drove her to the hospital. Aaaaaand maybe wait for the facts to come out before creating an opinion of the situation and absolutely refusing to budge from it.

Of a crime? No

Of possible criminal or at least incredibly bad judgement, related to incredibly punishable offenses by the league? Absolutely. 

Its unbelievably bad judgement of the Redskins to pretend he hadn't just dropped his dead girlfriend off at the hospital because of heavy drug use and act like everything is normal. 

It's just dumb.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Of a crime? No

Of possible criminal or at least incredibly bad judgement, related to incredibly punishable offenses by the league? Absolutely. 

Its unbelievably bad judgement of the Redskins to pretend he hadn't just dropped his dead girlfriend off at the hospital because of heavy drug use and act like everything is normal. 

It's just dumb.

Ok, so what has he done that's a crime? 

I don’t know, nor does anybody know, what actually happened.  

However, I think when a friend basically dies at your home, you probably deserve a few days off of work no matter the profession or scenario.  That’s a horrific and tragic thing to go through. And there’s no way your mind is in its right state right away.   

Its just a good decision to let somebody in that scenario “recover” for a bit before putting them back out on the field.  I’d almost look at it as bereavement leave.  Not a suspension, nothing negative, just a little space to breathe and figure out what’s going on.  

Somebody in the organization, Bruce, even Dan, should have make a decision that Monte could absolutely be with the team, but needed to take a week off and make sure he’s in a good space and supported, assuming his innocence.  

7 hours ago, Califan007 said:

The woman's father also said he found foil with a dark substance (or words to that effect) in his daughter's bedroom. So while it's unknown if she was getting her heroin from Montae in any way, it's not too much of a stretch to say she may have brought the "foil with residue" with her and that's what the police found. Also doesn't sound like Montae spent any time getting rid of anything incriminating before the police showed up. That was some of the speculation given behind him not calling 911 and instead taking her to the hospital himself...that he wanted to clean up all the evidence before moving forward.

At this point, I dont need anymore reason to cut him and let the legal situation take care of itself.  Hes not only dead wrong for whatever he did, hes is beyond repair brick-**** to not get the drugs out his house before the cops came to search his house. Jus the weed alone is going to get Goddell involved, that's only a matter of time now.

Jus move on, as was stated, we losing with him, we can lose without him with Callahan having to explain why hes still hear.  I've seen enough, I dont care what else they found out from a Redskins perspective, they found enough to show he needs to go.

#Ashburnistan 

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don’t know, nor does anybody know, what actually happened.  

However, I think when a friend basically dies at your home, you probably deserve a few days off of work no matter the profession or scenario.  That’s a horrific and tragic thing to go through. And there’s no way your mind is in its right state right away.   

Its just a good decision to let somebody in that scenario “recover” for a bit before putting them back out on the field.  I’d almost look at it as bereavement leave.  Not a suspension, nothing negative, just a little space to breathe and figure out what’s going on.  

Somebody in the organization, Bruce, even Dan, should have make a decision that Monte could absolutely be with the team, but needed to take a week off and make sure he’s in a good space and supported, assuming his innocence.  

I get where you coming from, I'll say the IT sister dying situation did come up here, so I can respect if they came to him about playing and said he wanted to.  Unfortunatly,  I dont think that's what happened, they are too tone death to even think about the right thing to do here.  We should jus have a running clock since it came out they found weed in the house until hes cut jus to prove this point. 

Archived