Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say it ain't so Montae...

Unbias

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Dont lump me in with that BS, re-read what I posted when this came out.

When it came out that it's not abnormal to take passports for the organization to have some government documentation on you in the event of being kidnapped, the whole scandal changed.  Do I believe some people wanted to cover for people? Doesnt matter saying something is unethical in regards to different things that happened, doesnt make it illegal.  I'll admit I didnt understand why they took the passports at first and still dont like it in context.  I do believe if any of them said screw it they going home, theyd never be a Redskins cheerleader again.

Lol our FO kidnapped our cheerleaders in a foriegn country and forced them to spend nights with wealthy investors. Coulda been on little st james acting like that. If they were younger.

1 hour ago, mojo said:

Just because Montae makes awful decisions both on the field and off, I wouldn’t lump ‘most of the NFL’ in with this moron.  As with most things, a small percentage make the most headlines.  For every Pac Man Jones, there are 20 good dudes in the league.  In fact, that’s how Goodell got so much authority implementing the player conduct policy.  The players union didn’t give a damn how much power he had because 90% of the league isn’t getting arrested.

Yeah. But they're excusing the Rothlisburgers despite several allegations. Say what ever. I know people who went to school with him. 

Character in the NFL doesn't matter. You run a washed up Rice out of the league, but hunt only has to be a Brown. 

16 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well well well....would you look at that. Turns out Nicholson DID stay at the hospital until the girls family showed up. That’s certainly good news. And he was seen at practice today, so mayyyybe next time wait until more details come out before we start trashing the guy? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Justtttt saying 

Not sure about you but if my girlfriend was dying I'm pretty sure i would not leave the hospital in 30 minutes and only after the family (aka his relief) arrived.    And yes  @Cooleyfan1993  according to the Post they were dating, here's the start of paragraph 4.

"Herman Crabbe said his daughter had been dating Nicholson for about six months"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/11/15/redskins-player-who-dropped-overdosed-woman-hospital-practices-might-play-this-weekend/

That's just terrible and tells me he went home because he had something to hide.  Next we learn he did not immediately call 911 or rush her to the hospital, no he called her brother who asked why he was not calling 911. After she died he did not call the family.  

So yeah there's plenty wrong if all this is true.  

8 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Yeah. But they're excusing the Rothlisburgers despite several allegations. Say what ever. I know people who went to school with him. 

Character in the NFL doesn't matter. You run a washed up Rice out of the league, but hunt only has to be a Brown. 

First of all when you consider all the players that have played in the NFL, since its inception, it is only a minute percentage of trash overall.  Now drugs and alcohol abuse and guys hanging with their old "friends" and getting into trouble, there has been a rash of those, but in my opinion the worst crime against another person, was Rae Carruth, who was just released from prison last year.  The guy who had a hit man murder his pregnant girlfriend and his son who survived with brain damage.  

The Ray Rice incident was also horrendous. And watching the Kareem Hunt video and what happened there was horrible, but it it pales in comparison to Rice who knocked out his wife.  

But I would agree that Rothlisberger did get away with rape. The scrutiny around what was more then one incident, not just the one rape allegation, is pretty well known. When it came into the media, it got little traction and then disappeared.  Somewhat similar to the stuff that emerged around Peyton Manning who is no choir boy.  What Peyton Manning did to that woman, Dr. Jamie Naughright from the University of Tennessee, the then director of health and wellness, was unconscionable in my opinion.  First he denied what happened , tried to get teammates to support him, and then wound up settling with the woman.  There were other football players that witnessed what he did and NOT ONE took his back, which some say forced the settlement, that had a gag order attached.  But it also tells you that no one really cared for Peyton Manning. Yet he and his father, down the road, decided to ignore that event, yet brought it up again when they published his book. In the book he tried to smear Naugrights' character, and he was taken back into court by Naughright's attorney and was forced to pay a settlement again. No one shared Peyton's perceptions of this woman as having a "dirty mouth." Not one player who interacted with her at the University of Tenn.  If you want to talk about privileged guys it could be Rothlisberger and Peyton Manning IMO.  BUT I also believe the NFL has gotten a lot stricter since those two events.  

But to say the NFL is filled with guys that break the law and go around assaulting women, and raping women would not be fair to the majority of players that not only don't do that, they don't condone it either.

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Not sure about you but if my girlfriend was dying I'm pretty sure i would not leave the hospital in 30 minutes and only after the family (aka his relief) arrived.    And yes  @Cooleyfan1993  according to the Post they were dating, here's the start of paragraph 4.

"Herman Crabbe said his daughter had been dating Nicholson for about six months"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/11/15/redskins-player-who-dropped-overdosed-woman-hospital-practices-might-play-this-weekend/

That's just terrible and tells me he went home because he had something to hide.  Next we learn he did not immediately call 911 or rush her to the hospital, no he called her brother who asked why he was not calling 911. After she died he did not call the family.  

I don't think it's fair to MMQB someone's actions in a life or death emergency.  Depending on when he discovered her, she may have already been dead.  

Her mother said they weren't bf/gf:

“They were not boyfriend and girlfriend. They were simply seeing each other but there was no definition,” Crabbe’s mother said.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/mother-of-virginia-21-year-old-who-died-after-redskins-player-took-to-a-hospital-speaks

Granted dealing with someone that has a drug habit definitely isn't a good look for him.  In theory that could've been a reason why it was never 'official'.  Assuming Nicholson wasn't administering the drug(s) to her, or doing them himself, and his story is truthful, what more could he have done?   Should he have kept Narcan on hand, just in case?  If her family showed up to the hospital and expressed anger towards him, what more should he have done after that point?  It's obvious the initial narrative of him, dumping her on the curb of ER wasn't correct.

He does need to reevaluate the qualities he's looking for in a woman, career aside.  Last one was a brawler, this one obviously had a drug habit.  And fault aside for the outcome of this situation, it appears the girl's family is circling the wagon for a wrongful death suit or some kind of civil litigation.  

Yes the girl's family has every right to circle the wagons and Montae will lawyer up.  Over the years, both Loudon County and Fairfax County officials in the criminal justice system have helped the Redskins when players got in trouble with the law especially back in the days when they were winning Super Bowls.  Lets see what the local prosecutors do about this case.

21 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well well well....would you look at that. Turns out Nicholson DID stay at the hospital until the girls family showed up. That’s certainly good news. And he was seen at practice today, so mayyyybe next time wait until more details come out before we start trashing the guy? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Justtttt saying 

Turns out the Washington Post has more details today so be sure to read what the victim's father is telling the media.

Kuzy doesn't do any drugs.

Why, he'll take a drug test right now! 

Some of ya'll are ridiculous. Montae is a 100% hothead. You know how many of these Montae was mixed up in last training camp? Guy's always up in the mix trying to fight someone. 

3 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Well, so much for the "See, don't jump to conclusions, it's normal for people to die of an OD in someone else's house" crowd

Not "normal" but not unheard of in this day and age unfortunately. You have no idea what someone else does or doesnt do. My daughter had a friend OD on heroin/fentanyl last year. She was a senior in high school and her friends had no idea she was an addict. She died in a closet at her drug dealers house because he didnt call 911 or take her to a hospital. This scourge of fentanyl must be stopped.

Edit: And I am not excusing Montae for anything. At least he tried to save her life it appears.

33 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

My daughter had a friend OD on heroin/fentanyl last year. She was a senior in high school and her friends had no idea she was an addict. 

... her friends knew. 

Teenagers don't develop a hard drug problem by themselves. (they certainly lie about it though) 

Just like normal people don't say things like, "You can't control what other people do" in these kind of situations.

That's a direct quote from Kuznetsov after the cocaine video; that's what guilty people say.

3 minutes ago, Mooka said:

... her friends knew. 

Teenagers don't develop a hard drug problem by themselves. (they certainly lie about it though) 

Just like normal people don't say things like, "You can't control what other people do" in these kind of situations.

That's a direct quote from Kuznetsov after the cocaine video; that's what guilty people say.

Maybe they did and my daughter is lying to me. Who knows? I know I lied to my parents enough when I was a teenager. Regardless, It is time to take action on Fentanyl. 

13 minutes ago, Mooka said:

... her friends knew. 

Don't be so quick to judge her friends. Maybe someone knew - but to just say her friends knew is likely to not be true. Kids do not talk about addictions even to their best friends many times. Many times kids are repressing issues thy do not want anyone to know about. Not saying you are wrong for sure, but I would be careful about just assuming they know. 

Either way it's tragic. Young people taking their lives is truly horrible. Such a waste. And to be a parent that outlives your child has to be the worst feeling there is. 

Reading Washington Post article, it sounds like he panicked not wanting to be implicated, why he didnt call 911. It alleges heroin, I'm finding hard to believe Montae didnt know if that's true, but I'll wait to hear if she had track marks or not.

Company you keep.

17 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Lol our FO kidnapped our cheerleaders in a foriegn country and forced them to spend nights with wealthy investors. Coulda been on little st james acting like that. If they were younger.

This level of hyperbole is what helped lead the court of public opinion straight into a mistrial 

49 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Reading Washington Post article, it sounds like he panicked not wanting to be implicated, why he didnt call 911. It alleges heroin, I'm finding hard to believe Montae didnt know if that's true, but I'll wait to hear if she had track marks or not.

Company you keep.

This level of hyperbole is what helped lead the court of public opinion straight into a mistrial 

Give me a ****ing break. You think the cheerleaders made that up?

11 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

But "the other Brown" , AB, wasn't washed up, and he was run out of the league, and there was no video, or any proof against him

Yeah, strange for how talented he is. He must be a huge asshole. 

11 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Sound like you're, jumping to conclusions before the facts come out. Taking one side of the story. Sheep **** alert!!!

First off, you need to define "dating". This is 2019....nobody dates. If they were serious, I'm sure he would have stayed.

Second, even the parents admitted that the girl was doing heroin. Third all that **** about staying and calling the parents is bull**** from a standpoint of having something to hide. You know damn well if you called a parent's house after their daughter virtually died at your house, that the conversation would be absolutely bonkers. Forth, in a situation like that, you're thinking it's smart for him to stay speak to the police and to the parents without legal representation? Please!

He're the bottom line, if the girl does not do heroin, she's still alive. Blaming Montae over his actions and dismissing the girl's actions is ridiculous.  

3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

But "the other Brown" , AB, wasn't washed up, and he was run out of the league, and there was no video, or any proof against him

It’s all about the noise.  The NFL doesn’t give a damn about anything as long  as you’re talented and you’re not smearing “the shield”.  Hunt is an A hole but he kept his mouth shut and once the smoke clears, he’s back.  AB just constantly makes things worse for himself.  Even after the sexual abuse allegations, he would still be with the Patriots if he hadn’t starting bashing the accuser on social media.  And just the other day, he went off on the NFL for racial profiling.  He’s either a complete idiot or has mental issues, I side on the latter.

Rice is the best.  3 game suspension for dragging his unconscious fiancé out of an elevator.   Now I and the NFL just assumed he lovingly and gently choked her out but once video of him going Tyson on her, all hell broke loose.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:09 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Um, who said it was his GF? Where’d that come from? 😂😂 oh wait. IT DIDN’T😂😂😂😂 

if he was guilty of something, i doubt He would have stayed at the ER and wait for the girls parents to show up. He would have left that place immediately 🤷🏻‍♂️

Read the Saturday Washington Post article.  Victim's father says they had been dating for six months.

21 hours ago, megared said:

I don't think it's fair to MMQB someone's actions in a life or death emergency.  Depending on when he discovered her, she may have already been dead.  

Her mother said they weren't bf/gf:

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/mother-of-virginia-21-year-old-who-died-after-redskins-player-took-to-a-hospital-speaks

Granted dealing with someone that has a drug habit definitely isn't a good look for him.  In theory that could've been a reason why it was never 'official'.  Assuming Nicholson wasn't administering the drug(s) to her, or doing them himself, and his story is truthful, what more could he have done?   Should he have kept Narcan on hand, just in case?  If her family showed up to the hospital and expressed anger towards him, what more should he have done after that point?  It's obvious the initial narrative of him, dumping her on the curb of ER wasn't correct.

He does need to reevaluate the qualities he's looking for in a woman, career aside.  Last one was a brawler, this one obviously had a drug habit.  And fault aside for the outcome of this situation, it appears the girl's family is circling the wagon for a wrongful death suit or some kind of civil litigation.  

All we are debating here is just how serious the relationship was. But it's pretty clear there was a relationship. Waiting for the family to arrive, then leaving immediately after they get there is what you do when you help a stranger after an accident you witnessed. Do I really need to explain to you how wrong it was to just leave someone you are involved with as she was dying?  

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

All we are debating here is just how serious the relationship was. But it's pretty clear there was a relationship. Waiting for the family to arrive, then leaving immediately after they get there is what you do when you help a stranger after an accident you witnessed. Do I really need to explain to you how wrong it was to just leave someone you are involved with as she was dying?  

You're pushing a narrative that really doesn't make sense.  So first, it was reported they pretty much dumped her and ran.  Now it's being reported that he stayed until the family arrived.  The only reason the story has the implication that he 'ran' was because he didn't wait on the police to show up after she was declared dead.  And who knows how long it took them to arrive.  

What'd the other guy, THAT WAS ALSO THERE, say to the media?

According to the source, Nicholson drove Crabbe to the Inova Emergency Room, and asked security for assistance and a wheelchair. Crabbe was taken into surgery. 

The source went on to say that he and Nicholson waited for an hour for Crabbe’s family to arrive, and then remained in the waiting room until later that morning. Crabbe was later pronounced dead from an apparent drug overdose. 

The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office was not called until after Crabbe died, and when they arrived on scene but Nicholson and the second man were gone. They were able to track both men down a short time later.  

What'd you want him to do once she was declared dead?  Stick around for funeral arrangements?  

Personally, I don't blame Montae for leaving (once the victim's family arrived and she was pronounced dead).

Reading the comments from her family, you can see where this is going: They're going to attempt to put this on him....even though I suspect they knew she had a problem.

Yeah, I wouldn't say **** without the advice of a lawyer.

Being guilty of something has nothing to do with it.

55 minutes ago, megared said:

You're pushing a narrative that really doesn't make sense.  So first, it was reported they pretty much dumped her and ran.  Now it's being reported that he stayed until the family arrived.  The only reason the story has the implication that he 'ran' was because he didn't wait on the police to show up after she was declared dead.  And who knows how long it took them to arrive.  

What'd the other guy, THAT WAS ALSO THERE, say to the media?

What'd you want him to do once she was declared dead?  Stick around for funeral arrangements?  

You guys missed a critical part of my post, the one at the end that read "if all this is true".  I was basing my opinion on the info at hand at the time that said he left immediately after the family arrived. I don't feel I need to defend the opinion that it would have been wrong to leave instead of staying and actually showing concern over a person you had a relationship with who was dying.  You are also basing your opinion as if this account is 100% true.  It could be made up to help take the heat off of Nicholson.

Archived