Unbias

Say it ain't so Montae...

Recommended Posts

FYI, when I made my post I hadn’t seen the reports of illegal drugs or weed at Monte’s house.

 

With that info, I double down on somebody in the organization needed to step up and have him take a tone out at the very least to give more time to figure out what to do long term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Dude is about to get possession charges and you going back and forth with me about how conflicted he was wanting to save her life with drugs in the house.  I cant keep saying he put himself in a bad position to begin with regardless of whether or not he did the right thing next. 

 

USA Today article said they found pills, too. Do we need more information on those, too, or is that missing the point at this point?

 

Are we really going to act surprised that drugs were around when the girl OD-ed?  All of those things, easily could've been an inventory of her purse, for all we know.  Obviously, if it comes out that this stuff was littered all about the house, the story would change, but I'll take a wild guess to surmise she was doing it in isolation, because no one else around her that night got down like that.  

 

He's not a good enough player to keep putting himself in situations like this.  But Apke isn't apparently isn't good enough to make him expendable.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, megared said:

 

Are we really going to act surprised that drugs were around when the girl OD-ed?  All of those things, easily could've been an inventory of her purse, for all we know.  Obviously, if it comes out that this stuff was littered all about the house, the story would change, but I'll take a wild guess to surmise she was doing it in isolation, because no one else around her that night got down like that.  

 

 

Are you trying to convince me he tried to preserve the crime scene for them like he minored in forensics in college?  It's not going to come out it was littered around the house like a crack house, the got a warrant and found it whatever else they thought would be helpful in this investigation of what happen.  They took a black box and a safe as part of that warrant. What, did she bring that with her in her purse?

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2019/11/20/montae-nicholson-washington-redskins-marijuana-pills/4247075002/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

Are you trying to convince me he tried to preserve the crime scene for them like he minored in forensics in college?  It's not going to come out it was littered around the house like a crack house, the got a warrant and found it whatever else they thought would be helpful in this investigation of what happen.  They took a black box and a safe as part of that warrant. What, did she bring that with her in her purse?

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2019/11/20/montae-nicholson-washington-redskins-marijuana-pills/4247075002/

You dont know. Guilty until proven innocent, right? 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

You dont know. Guilty until proven innocent, right? 😁

All I'm saying is that if I was forming a team for my legal defense, there are a couple in this thread that wouldn't get PMs from me : )

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

Are you trying to convince me he tried to preserve the crime scene for them like he minored in forensics in college?  It's not going to come out it was littered around the house like a crack house, the got a warrant and found it whatever else they thought would be helpful in this investigation of what happen.  They took a black box and a safe as part of that warrant. What, did she bring that with her in her purse?

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2019/11/20/montae-nicholson-washington-redskins-marijuana-pills/4247075002/

I have a safe in my house and I probably don't have nearly the same sort of valuables as a professional football player.

 

And I have pills and weed. Pills are anti-depressants. 

 

What's your verdict? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I have a safe in my house and I probably don't have nearly the same sort of valuables as a professional football player.

 

And I have pills and weed. Pills are anti-depressants. 

 

What's your verdict? 

 

That you arent under investigation for why someone died of a heroin overdose in your house and didnt call 911, so stop making false equivalencies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

That you arent under investigation for why someone died of a heroin overdose in your house and didnt call 911, so stop making false equivalencies.

 

Heroin, eh?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

 

Heroin, eh?

If you want to wait for the official statement on toxicology to come out on her body, I support it. The report on residue in the foil will likely come out first, along with context on the early heroin rumors.  If you want to say allegedly, I'd say dont say you have anything in your house that resembles that to make this seem normal and make your point.

 

I used to have weed and antidepressants in my house, I dont right now for personal reasons, so to be clear I'm not judging you on that and will defend you if someone else does.  Jus keep in mind, false equivalencies here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I have a safe in my house and I probably don't have nearly the same sort of valuables as a professional football player.

 

And I have pills and weed. Pills are anti-depressants. 

 

What's your verdict? 

can certainly understand the anti-depressants in your house being a Redskins fan. I buy a 30 pack of anti-depressants a week. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

 

Are you trying to convince me he tried to preserve the crime scene for them like he minored in forensics in college?  It's not going to come out it was littered around the house like a crack house, the got a warrant and found it whatever else they thought would be helpful in this investigation of what happen.  They took a black box and a safe as part of that warrant. What, did she bring that with her in her purse?

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2019/11/20/montae-nicholson-washington-redskins-marijuana-pills/4247075002/

 

He didn't have to preserve it to probably follow some sound advice to not touch it.  How does it look for him to tamper with a scene of a police investigation?  Especially if he knows he didn't do anything wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, megared said:

 

He didn't have to preserve it to probably follow some sound advice to not touch it.  How does it look for him to tamper with a scene of a police investigation?  Especially if he knows he didn't do anything wrong?

So why they take his stuff, too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep I just read she appeared dead when they finally got her to the hospital.

 

 '[Nicholson] spoke to a lot of other people in the organization relative to that situation,' Callahan said. 'From my perspective, in terms of playing him and the decision of playing him was strictly based on coaching gathered with all of the other information that I had.'

 

Other people must be Bruce.  But what the hell is wrong with Callahan.  Does he really need more information than a woman died at his house and he never called 911? 

 

Callahan is more likely to name him team captain than make him inactive.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

maybe a glass of wine.

 

Maybe a glass of wine? Not a bottle ... a glass of wine? 😁

What covered in dust sitting on the bookshelf?

 

Some day I'm coming to Croix and we're partying. I'll buy you an entire bottle of wine. 👍

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

 

Maybe a glass of wine? Not a bottle ... a glass of wine? 😁

What covered in dust sitting on the bookshelf?

 

Some day I'm coming to Croix and we're partying. I'll buy you an entire bottle of wine. 👍

I drank the rest last night. First night off in a month. 

 

In that case, I've got mushrooms too. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

 

That you arent under investigation for why someone died of a heroin overdose in your house and didnt call 911, so stop making false equivalencies.

But do you really know that? :P 

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

can certainly understand the anti-depressants in your house being a Redskins fan. I buy a 30 pack of anti-depressants a week. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

But do you really know that? :P 

 

That that's what happened or what hes being investigated for?  : )

 

to be fair, I've tried my best not to claim I know what's happened other then what's been confirmed, which has taken time to get to what we know, which still isnt everything.  I admit to not giving him benefit of the doubt from jump, thought people saying that he was at practice that everything was fine was naive at best.  Doesnt mean I thought he was straight to death row, he didnt bury her, they didnt dig up the body he tried to hide to cover this.

 

when the heroin rumor first started, I didnt think it made sense that Montae would be dealing with someone like that and not know.  I still stand by that, even if it comes out she OD'd on something else, I find it hard to believe he didnt know she had a drug problem.  He may of very well been trying to help her and learning everything the hard way.  It's too late for that to matter now.

Edited by Renegade7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Washington Post and Washington Times sports sections both did articles about him today.  Both papers seem to indicate they believe he should

not be starting against the Lions on Sunday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Nichols been charged of a crime?  I believe the answer is no.  It is tragic that a friend of his died of a drug overdose but in the absence of some basis for him being held responsible and charged with a crime I don't understand why this is a work issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I have a safe in my house and I probably don't have nearly the same sort of valuables as a professional football player.

 

And I have pills and weed. Pills are anti-depressants. 

 

What's your verdict? 

 

Man, your user name makes all sorts of sense right now.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Veryoldschool said:

Has Nichols been charged of a crime?  I believe the answer is no.

 

IDK. Not yet, at least. Happens all the time that the actual charge comes a little down the pike. Maybe they're just building their case.

 

But you've been an apologist for this kid since he came here. This is at least the 2nd significant run-in with the law. I've lived long enough to know a knucklehead when I see one. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
19 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

 

At this point, I dont need anymore reason to cut him and let the legal situation take care of itself.  Hes not only dead wrong for whatever he did, hes is beyond repair brick-**** to not get the drugs out his house before the cops came to search his house. Jus the weed alone is going to get Goddell involved, that's only a matter of time now.

 

Part in bold is both telling and "too soon" lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.