Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

fun watching pence getting skewered across multiple networks for his latest "i'm a blatant liar too" tour this a.m.

remember how in the early days some folks spent time "trying to figure" whether hucksan or pence, uberxtians they be, were actually, knowingly, lying at times in this admin or not and maybe were juts always being put in "bad spots" by our ****-for-brains vermin potus?....lately the christian and republican brands are taking hits as hard as ivanka and don's fine product lines.

So it appears every cloud does in fact have a silver lining.

1 hour ago, TheDoyler23 said:

The Republican party is like an abused spouse. Everyone tells them to leave - people offer beds and legal advice and escape routes, but there they are, saying he's going to change.

And just like the abusive husband, hopefully it ends in handcuffs. 

Half dressed, on TV in front of a piece of **** single wide trailer with some fat woman in a nightgown yelling for the cops to leave him alone.

59 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What really blows me about this is that "Hes not hurting the people hes supposed to hurt" part. Like, you voted for a guy to be President, not because you thought he would help you. But because you thought he would hurt the people you dont like. And even after you were hurt by this you dont see the error in that. How ****ed up are these people, really? 

You know, if only there was some sort of person that they could all pretend to worship, who might have warned them against exactly this sort of behavior when he was doing all the things that make them think he was the Son of God or something.

As it's been said to others of other organized Divine delusions.. clean your ****ing house.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, visionary said:

This type of response  gets me on my soap box.  One person makes a broad claim - "Drugs are pouring into this country they don't go through the ports of entry." To support his demand for increased border security, wall or whatever.  The journalist counters accurately that they do go through the ports of entry,  but what sets me off is he cherry picks one drug to undermine the goal of the other guy implying most drugs go through the port of entry. Why didn't he include all drugs? His response would have pissed me off even if all drugs types mainly went through the port of entry. Turns out that bulk of illicit drug traffic (Marijuana makes up the bulk) does in fact come across the south west border between border check points.

It may make me rethink my opposition to just legalizing Marijuana but this type of response is an example of what is wrong with journalism today.    

Edited by nonniey

2 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

Yeah, journalists are the problem.... Snicker

I said it was a soap box issue of mine and it certainly is not limited to the left - This is a favorite method used by right wing talk radio as well.

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

What really blows me about this is that "Hes not hurting the people hes supposed to hurt" part. Like, you voted for a guy to be President, not because you thought he would help you. But because you thought he would hurt the people you dont like. And even after you were hurt by this you dont see the error in that. How ****ed up are these people, really? 

Please like that I dont think deserve to be in existence. 

That actually doesn't surprise me. 

Then again, how am I supposed to look at them? I guess "I don't wish you ill.....but I'm not going out of my way to help you"? I guess that's accurate. 

29 minutes ago, nonniey said:

This type of response  gets me on my soap box.  One person makes a broad claim - "Drugs are pouring into this country they don't go through the ports of entry." To support his demand for increased border security, wall or whatever.  The journalist counters accurately that they do go through the ports of entry,  but what sets me off is he cherry picks one drug to undermine the goal of the other guy implying most drugs go through the port of entry. Why didn't he include all drugs? His response would have pissed me off even if all drugs types mainly went through the port of entry. Turns out that bulk of illicit drug traffic (Marijuana makes up the bulk) does in fact come across the south west border between border check points.

It may make me rethink my opposition to just legalizing Marijuana but this type of response is an example of what is wrong with journalism today.    

Trump and Pence have been going on and on about Heroin specifically themselves. Citing that it kills over 300 Americans a day in order to stoke fear and justify the emergency. I would be that if he mentions a particular drug tonight he will say Heroin again. Actually, the fact that so much of the country has flipped on how horrible MJ is for you in the last few years is a good example that Trump - or whoever is giving him talking points - understands exactly what it is they are doing when they do this ****. Exclude the one (MJ) that people are ok with for the most part and specifically call out the one (Heroin) that scares the **** out of people. 

So I would assume thats why the Journo went on about Heroin and not all drugs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump pulling the usually Heroin-Boogeyman argument without addressing or seeming to care about why the demand is so high in the first place or trying to tackle why Heroin use is on the rise.  (It isn't because of Mexico).

Its a side effect of the opiod problem right? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Trump and Pence have been going on and on about Heroin specifically themselves. Citing that it kills over 300 Americans a day in order to stoke fear and justify the emergency. I would be that if he mentions a particular drug tonight he will say Heroin again. Actually, the fact that so much of the country has flipped on how horrible MJ is for you in the last few years is a good example that Trump - or whoever is giving him talking points - understands exactly what it is they are doing when they do this ****. Exclude the one (MJ) that people are ok with for the most part and specifically call out the one (Heroin) that scares the **** out of people. 

So I would assume thats why the Journo went on about Heroin and not all drugs. 

That's a good point.  The way it was posted did hit a trip-wire for me but maybe I need to cut this particular report a bit of slack. 

6 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

So I know the Dems are asking networks for equal time in order to offer a response. Any word on the networks taking them up on the offer?  I would assume MSNBC & CNN will air a response.

Watching MSNBC, and they said the Democratic response would be Bernie's. 😍

3 hours ago, twa said:

it was interesting seeing how many emergency declarations are in place (and have been)

I never really noticed Trump had already issued two

I did as well, but they have to be renewed by congress, like the one after 9/11 is still going.  

So Purdue Pharma funnels their Oxy thru...  Mexican doctors?

This whole thing is such a massive load of bull****.

Well whatever.. TV is tough.. hope he breaks a leg tonight.

and maybe his neck.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1