Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

The only thing that suprised me was the line about building fences and a wall around your house not to keep people out that you hate but to protect people inside that you love.  If he loved the people in here, I might believe him, so give that a couple pinochios, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My god get those 2 off camera!!! They look contrived and devoid of emotion.  Have some damn passion for something a quit sounding like you’re reading a high school speech!!

Edited by HOF44
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Kind of a letdown, I was hoping he'd **** on the floor and draw wall pics in it.....

I'm glad he didn't...or declare a national emergency.  I mean, he didn't right?  I watch Fox, so I might of gotten a different recording to appease the base, like a different speech.  It didn't say live, and it didn't fact check.

Bernie was awesome.
I understand why Schumer and Pelosi gave the rebuttal -- but it wasn't charismatic.

Trump doesnt realize more Americans are hurt by the shutdown than border crisis. There's no way he would be dumb enough to force Feds to miss a 2nd paycheck. Now I know why then Clinton shutdown was resolved when it was.

• Like 1

So a national address to rehash what he's been saying for weeks, months, and years?

Dems should have kept it simple and said the following: "If the wall was a good idea, Republican Congress would have passed it during the last two years.  For once both parties agree.  The wall is a gigantic waste of money.  Mexico can pay for it.  Trump Organization can pay for it.  The American People won't pay for it."  

• Like 3

I don't know why I still have Fox on, Hannity just parroted same stats coming over southern border that his co-worker Chris Wallace already dismantled.  Put him on, maybe I'll watch Fox more.

So I have to ask now:  Is Trump saying he'll settle with a metal fence with high-tech pretty much the rest of the way now?  That's what it sounds like, that's far more reasonable then some Great Wall of China.

They need to stop calling it a wall if its not a f'n wall.  Making up your minds!!!