Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

Oh boy! With my contribution for an ounce of American Mortar with my name whispered into it in the Great Wall Of America plus my ten thousand dollar brick i bought from tammy Faye Bakker in the 700 Club sidewalk to God, i should be all set for heaven!

Well, my neighbor .. i think he's a homo (and he's... you know..  black..),, but I am hoping my great Fence will keep me in good graces!

~MAGA

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 1

Can Senate force a vote without McConnell?  I mean, Senate Majority leader isn't written into the constitution from my understanding, we wrote that before going all in with the separate political party thing.  

Oh how I would love for GOP Senators to try for a no-confidence type of vote and replace Turtle.  That would make my day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I just want to point out how ****ty some people are that they can’t control themselves in our national Parks without supervision. ****ing moron defacing the trees

50 minutes ago, visionary said:

I hate the Dems strategy not to advance any other bills in the Senate. Focus on the shutdown won’t go away if they advance other bills. It’s the kind of typically dumb thing Schumer decides to do

Edited by Hersh

13 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

.......quote walls of tweets just for a couple line reply?

(Sorry but it is another pet peeve of mine.  Hoping the mods change the rules to address that)

I try to delete the other tweets within the quote but can’t on mobile. If someone wants to give guidance, I’m happy to follow it cause it annoys me that I can’t. 

I just figured it out. I had to hit delete button 9 times under one tweet

Edited by Hersh

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I try to delete the other tweets within the quote but can’t on mobile. If someone wants to give guidance, I’m happy to follow it cause it annoys me that I can’t. 

I struggle with it too a lot.  Sometimes you just have to keep hitting backspace like 50 times.  Sometimes you just can't do it.  Annoys me.  Didn't mean to take a shot at you.  I'm all wound up waiting for trump to announce he is ending the world because he made a dumb promise. 

13 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I struggle with it too a lot.  Sometimes you just have to keep hitting backspace like 50 times.  Sometimes you just can't do it.  Annoys me.  Didn't mean to take a shot at you.  I'm all wound up waiting for trump to announce he is ending the world because he made a dumb promise. 

It’s all good. It made me go back and keep trying and finally getting it. 

Btw, for those looking for something else to watch after Trump, project blue book on the history channel looks awesome at 10 pm tonight 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1

Illegal immigrants are murderers... how much more American blood? Really?

Refusing to compromise? Really?

Your compromise is to have a steel fence?

Psst... Congress has already passed a bill to end the shutdown crisis.

Did you swear to protect the country for the past 2 years when the GOP didnt give you the wall?