Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Yep. But Josh Johnson has started 5 games in 10 years and has 5 TDs and 10 INTs. Not saying Kaep is great, just saying its embarrassing we lied and said we though JJ was a better option because he worked with Gruden 10 years ago so was 'familiar with the offense'

I don't know that that is a lie.  I think its true. One could argue that Kaep is a better 3rd string guy than Johnson, but he hasn't seen a football in 2 years and never played in this kind of system. If the NFL really wanted to end him, they would push us to take him and throw him into this mess to fail miserably. Which he would quickly do.

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

I don't know that that is a lie.  I think its true. One could argue that Kaep is a better 3rd string guy than Johnson, but he hasn't seen a football in 2 years and never played in this kind of system. If the NFL really wanted to end him, they would push us to take him and throw him into this mess to fail miserably. Which he would quickly do.

JJ hadnt thrown a football in 5 years before today...

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

You want the plain turd or the one frosted with SJW sugar?

Either way, it's gonna taste like ****.

Sorry mods, last post on this ever lol

1 minute ago, London Kev said:

Probably the least celebrated interception of the year.  Come on JJ you can do it, avoid the shut out.

Boooooo. I want the shut out. Some people just like to watch the world burn. Let us have our fun.

Just now, Veryoldschool said:

The guys in the stands now must hate their wives.

Genuine Lol

Archived