Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Well putting  Josh Johnson in..........running this RPO?  All that is going to do is fire up the media speculation of why couldn't they have signed Kap to run this style.  You know it's coming.

Rightly so. The Josh Johnson pick up was crazy. Kaep couldnt save this cluster**** team but how on earth you try and bull**** the press to say Josh Johnson was legitimately a better option and nothing to do with Kaep being blackballed is ridiculous... however having said all that, Johnson looks like the best QB we've had on the roster all season so far

Just now, UKskins said:

Rightly so. The Josh Johnson pick up was crazy. Kaep couldnt save this cluster**** team but how on earth you try and bull**** the press to say Josh Johnson was legitimately a better option and nothing to do with Kaep being blackballed is ridiculous... however having said all that, Johnson looks like thebbest QB we've had on the roster all season so far

That's more of an indictment of the front office who brought in such a sorry stable of QBs than it is a complement to Josh Johnson.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Valid point: if Sanchez doesn't know the offense, his the hell will Johnson know it any better?  Can't blame Sanchez for all that half, dear God

My guess is, they know he doesnt know it, but at least he can run a little. Which he wound up doing.

1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Rightly so. The Josh Johnson pick up was crazy. Kaep couldnt save this cluster**** team but how on earth you try and bull**** the press to say Josh Johnson was legitimately a better option and nothing to do with Kaep being blackballed is ridiculous... however having said all that, Johnson looks like the best QB we've had on the roster all season so far

Kaep on his best day is a marginal back up QB. He is RG3 without the talent. 

1 minute ago, JCB said:

Whoa, last time I checked the score it was 7-0. Yikes.

Last time I checked it was 0-0, we were playing well and couldn't capitalize on anything (familiar as hell), then we got backed up, and the pick 6 happened, and I turned, because Redskins + Mark Sanchez means awful things are getting ready to happen to your eyes/soul/internal organs

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Valid point: if Sanchez doesn't know the offense, his the hell will Johnson know it any better?  Can't blame Sanchez for all that half, dear God

My thing is, Jay must not be all that smart.  If it wasn't obvious to him, when it was obvious to me that Sanchez was a sitting duck behind a paltry line.  And that the other guy is more mobile and gives you a better chance starting the second half.  I'm dumbfounded, it's mind blowing how terrible his decisions and adjustments are.

Archived