Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

1 minute ago, beachboy757 said:

Remember when EVERYONE Alex Smith gone? Grass does not look so green huh? Be careful what you ask for. 

Want Gruden gone too? Being a fan of this team you should things can get a lot worse. 

Dunno, nothing’s worse than seeing your hopes and dreams slowing crushed by apathy.

Our last two first round picks play on the defensive line, which supposedly was .  I have watched this entire game.  The ONLY time either one of their names were called was when one had a holding penalty.  That is a problem folks.  That simply means that in a Monday night game with the division lead on the line, neither one of them made a play that made an impact.  

5 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

On the bright side, 2 QB's with broken legs in 2 weeks. The rest of the injuries. The heathy D, that can't play D..  If that's not enough signs to burn it down and start over, I don't know what is.. 

They are burning it down, it's just a very slow burn. 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

This should be the scariest thing for him long term. We aren't even mad in here, we are fans out of habit and don't care nearly as much as we used to.

this is out of habit? 

Wow,  That's... I'm glad there was no or much less internet in the days we were good, or less used to being bad then

2 minutes ago, glongest said:

Our last two first round picks play on the defensive line, which supposedly was .  I have watched this entire game.  The ONLY time either one of their names were called was when one had a holding penalty.  That is a problem folks.  That simply means that in a Monday night game with the division lead on the line, neither one of them made a play that made an impact.  

they've made several over the course of the season

Just now, carex said:

this is out of habit? 

Wow,  That's... I'm glad there was no or much less internet in the days we were good, or less used to being bad then

Imagine how much a loss or a playcalling error would have pissed off an Internet full of Skins fans during the glory years when SB's were a legitimate expectation. I live in NE. You should hear the stuff fans have found to **** and care about through the years of this Patriots dynasty. They get to the AFCCG and have a coin clip chance of getting to or winning the SB every year of Brady's career and yet the fans care about every little thing like it's life or death. This fanbase is losing that, people are apathetic as evidenced by this thread. We're all going through the motions and we want things to be better, but how many people are actually surprised or angry at this game? Few. 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Imagine how much a loss or a playcalling error would have pissed off an Internet full of Skins fans during the glory years when SB's were a legitimate expectation. I live in NE. You should hear the stuff fans have found to **** and care about through the years of this Patriots dynasty. They get to the AFCCG and have a coin clip chance of getting to or winning the SB every year of Brady's career and yet the fans care about every little thing like it's life or death. This fanbase is losing that, people are apathetic as evidenced by this thread. We're all going through the motions and we want things to be better, but how many people are actually surprised or angry at this game? Few. 

we have no reason to be surprised, a team in our state should not be able to beat the Super Bowl champs

24 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

This feels worse than swinging gate to me. 

No way, we got knocked to our third string QB on the road against a division rival.  Swinging Gate was at home, we wasted no time showing how incompetent we were walking in, this was just everything left in the tank and all she wrote.

@Voice_of_Reason I'm not as optimistic about that steak dinner anymore : /

Just now, carex said:

we have no reason to be surprised, a team in our state should not be able to beat the Super Bowl champs

It's not just about this game though. It's a trend going back years. Everyone expects us to **** our pants on MNF, no one expects playoff success. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

BMitch just killing everybody about adjustments, not attacking weaknesses, not adjusting to what the offense is doing to you on defense.

Good. The more local guys/ex-Redskins Snyder might not have a choice but to hear about speak the truth, the more likely he makes a change. 

9 minutes ago, justice98 said:

See, I amost think he does.  His issue is he doesnt get his team to overachieve.  Every year, he's presented with 50% of a good roster, and every year he hovers around .500.  These rosters are just plain suspect.  He takes them as far as they can go.

That’s what I mean.  He will get the team to their basic level.  

But he cant maximize the talent and steal a few games by scheme, ingenuity, etc.

The most damning thing is the end of half and 3rd quarter scoring and defensive performance. It’s been horrible for years.

Archived