Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flacco to Skins?

twbab

Sure. But only if we give him a big new deal on top of it. Him, Smith, and Colt could take rotating turns in the dunk tank at Harvest Fest while Brucey pounds Coors Light with Danny Boy.

Also, if no fans are in actual attendance on gameday, did the games actually happen? We would finally get the answer to that question.

Well, I often hear fans argue that if a QB has not had playoff success yet, they have proven that they could never win a Championship.  So, obviously either Flacco or Foles are the only real options for any franchise that wants a chance to win it all.  Unless you think that you can trade for Brady, or one of the other lesser QBs like Brees or Rodgers.

Flacco?? Hell no... But is RG3 still available?? (runs to the kitchen and refills his jack&coke) 🤪Then we'll draft McKenzie Milton and get Theismann to be QB coach.. We'll have the league cornered with busted leg QB's!! It'll be fun! 🤣 Sorry for the hijack.. 🙃

On 11/28/2018 at 12:07 AM, Nerm said:

Well, I often hear fans argue that if a QB has not had playoff success yet, they have proven that they could never win a Championship.  So, obviously either Flacco or Foles are the only real options for any franchise that wants a chance to win it all.  Unless you think that you can trade for Brady, or one of the other lesser QBs like Brees or Rodgers.

I would take Foles, Flacco can keep going.

Archived