Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins VS Houston Oilers

TK

Just now, BigDibbs31 said:

Great call to throw the bomb to Doctson imo.  Clear pass interference not called of course. Have to call that if you call the hold on . Norman

Why is it a great call? We hadn’t been successful at those all game. We can pick up a 1st down and have time to spike or get a little more to be within field goal range.  Instead we waste time chucking it down the field.

I don't understand how you can call that hold on Norman, but not that pass interference on the texans..

I just don't get it. Can someone explain because I am at a loss for words and so disappointed because they could have went 7-3 for the first time in 20 years, but the refs STOLE  any real opportunity. 

13 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I don't disagree with any of that.  My comment was more a commentary on Colt McCoy than Alex Smith.  Just telling people to keep expectations in check at the idea McCoy is going to be a wizard for the offense going forward.

He will not be a wizard but he will play better than Smith.  its a given he will do that.  

Doctson did get a flying knee to the back of the head.  Refs don't wanna make such a game changing 60 yard penalty.

Seemed less important when it was just a hold on 24 but that was HUGE. 

If you're calling that, you gotta give doc his mugging flag.  That dude jumped on his head

I'm optimistic now that we should be able to move the ball on offense and we'll be getting Trent back for Dallas, maybe even Crowder and/or CT.

I think we win this game if we have Colt for all 4 quarters.

The D played well, only 13 points given up, you cant throw pick 6's and not convert turnovers into points.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

There is no conspiracy. The NFL has better things to do than orchestrate a massive conspiracy to keep a ****ty franchise (still one of their most valuable) from winning. 

Its completely ridiculous 

bull****.  The higher ups in the NFL are close to the Giants AND the more successful we are the more Native American groups complain about us

2 minutes ago, PotomacGator said:

Why is it a great call? We hadn’t been successful at those all game. We can pick up a 1st down and have time to spike or get a little more to be within field goal range.  Instead we waste time chucking it down the field.

Because it drew an obvious PI.  What can you do if the refs dont call it?  Absolute BS

Archived