Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Redskins at New Yark Fooseball giants

TK

Let’s test a theory. So far when I’ve made fun of the opponent in these thread titles, we end up with a win. :) 

Anyways, I’m here at MetLife with NC21 waiting for them to get their ish together & turn on the London game & get the catering going. 

If the wind dies down some today, it’ll be damn near perfect football weather now thatvthe rain stopped late last night. 

F9C6710C-66BA-495A-868E-7313ECF504C1.jpeg

Looking forward to this game, and hoping the Skins escape with a "W".  I, for one, am not underestimating the talent of the Giants team (and their tradition of home-cooked referee calls).  

I suspect this will be closed than people think, especially if the refs let the Giants O-line get away with a lot of holding.  That would neutralize the Skins best asset, its D-line pressure, which Washington will need to rush Eli into bad plays and also disrupt Barkley's lanes.  

I'm not sold on on the notion that we are guaranteed a dominant Skins D performance.  I don't think the Skins will have that great of a performance from secondary if the D-line and OLBs can't put enough pressure on Eli.

Fingers crossed for a win, and also for some kind of spark of life from the Skins passing game.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m guessing today’s uniform combo is white on burgundy? Saw tweets of the white jersey in the locker room 

I'd like to see that. That should be our road uni's all the time.

And home ones as well...........but some people like mustard colored pants....

Just saw a guy wearing a Theisman jersey roll past in a wheelchair. I’m confused if he’s a Skins fan or a trick or trolling giants fan.

Redskins warning up in their new alternate grey unis complete with hoodies :D 

1DEAE852-C8A1-49A5-B6CF-45A01085B59E.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

And home ones as well...........but some people like mustard colored pants....

Those people are communists. 

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

#Redskins inactives: Dunbar Crowder Perine Quick Dunn Ladler Christian

I'm somewhat surprised Quick is down, but I guess that's ok if Richardson is up. 

I'm also getting surprised that Perine is still on the team.  I mean, if you're not going to even give him a uniform, why bother

Archived