Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Redskins at New Yark Fooseball giants

TK

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

They will have Fournette and their running game back when we play them probably.

Yes. Possibly.

I have Fournette on my fantasy team, and he has been in and out of the line-up all season.

If the Redskins can keep up their run stuffing ways, they should be able to handle him.

not liking Dunbar being out. Im guessing Josh is on OBJ, but that leaves Stro or someone else on Shepard who isn't a slack. 

Ingram doesn't scare me so hopefully one of the safeties and maybe Brown can keep him in check. 

Bama boys, Matty I and Ryan/PSmith should eat in getting to Eli. im sure they game-planned heavy for containing Saquon but lord that's going to be an all-hands-on-deck job. we've kept some big rushers to under 80-100yards, so im hoping we can do that again.

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Yes.  They looked fine in warm ups, too.

I'm looking pretty good here, too.  But I make anything i'm wearing look good.

Be sure and watch Rick. Don't let him start drinking before halftime.

I love that Bibbs is getting activation over Perine. Dude has talent. I hope he doesn't lose touches because of Thompson. Ideally he could spell both backs today. 

I wonder why Landler is inactive? Our special teams has been really good and thought he was a part of it. 

I hope for some balance between targets to Richardson, Doctson and Reed. Its clear that Gruden (and Smith?) think that Doctson can be a weapon too. I'm not sure if the Giants LBs are good at covering TEs, but if we find a matchup advantage between those three, I hope we don't get afraid of it thinking the well is going to dry up. 

Also interesting that Floyd is above Quick on the depth chart. I guess that means that he knows the system now. It seemed like Floyd and Smith were getting a chemistry in the Dallas game. 

Otherwise, lets just hope for no major injuries and coming out with a W. 

Archived