Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Pass pro has been bad all year.

Why dont we ever run quick slants to Reed or Crowder isolated in the RZ?

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Pass pro has been bad all year.

Why dont we ever run quick slants to Reed or Crowder isolated in the RZ?

Our play calling is brutal, especially in the redzone.....drop back and see if someone can get open Alex....Cousins had to go thru the same thing. No creativity and no matchup mismatches. We need a new play caller....it's getting unwatchable.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m all alone saying Callahan really is overrated.  There always seem to be issues on the OL with missed assignments 

The consistency isn't there week to week, but I have a hard time knowing really if it's Callahan being overrated. How would guys like Moses and Roullier, even Scherff, have developed under a different OL coach? I have no idea how much credit to give him. Also possible because of his reputation we just overrate all our OL guys due to their flashes of brilliance

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

I've never seen them mic up a QB and show what he's saying "in game", this game is in the bag for the Saints.

Totally the way I feel - the refs are going to find a way to give Brees the record and the Saints the game.

1 minute ago, phr0z3n said:

Did you guys know Brees was getting close to some obscure record? Because I didn’t. 

The reason this game is on tonight is because they knew Brees would likely get the record this week....it was mentioned in the schedule release show back in the Spring. 

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

Our play calling is brutal, especially in the redzone.....drop back and see if someone can get open Alex....Cousins had to go thru the same thing. No creativity and no matchup mismatches. We need a new play caller....it's getting unwatchable.

My favorite goal to go play.... Reed out wide by himself. Let him do his basketball move/slant.  If they double him, go from there.

Archived