Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Comprehensive Draft Thread

Going Commando

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

There is a real chance of it along with Sweat and Burns. 

I am hoping Haskins and Lock go before 15.

I said the same thing a bit ago. Not looking like they both go. Hope they just stay away but not sure they have the restraint. But at least it looks like there will not be a trade up need.

2 minutes ago, BTBIRD 227 said:

One of the many talking heads was saying Rosen's  combine score was much better than all of this years QB draft class. Would not mine a Rosen trade . Not understanding the knock on Rosen and the Cards

Rosen is a draft win, Lock is much better than Haskins ... getting one would be nice.

Following the Miami reporters here, I don't get the sense the Dolphins are high on Haskins.    If its true that Dan loves the guy (still think it could be a smokescreen) then they still IMO can trade down and get him anyway.  Who the heck behind us wants a QB?  Or for that matter is rumored to love Haskins?

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Following the Miami reporters here, I don't get the sense the Dolphins are high on Haskins.    If its true that Dan loves the guy (still think it could be a smokescreen) then they still IMO can trade down and get him anyway.  Who the heck behind us wants a QB?  Or for that matter is rumored to love Haskins? 

If we want Haskins, just pick him if he's there at 15.  Don't get cute with QB.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Good question.  Do we really want Haskins? I mean a Red shirt soph?

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I do.  Cooley also has Lock over Rosen.  But I'd love to do something else with the first rounder.  

Steelers am guessing trading up for Devin Bush.

You didn’t like Lock v Kentucky, despite it being his best film. I’ll be watching you closely.

4 minutes ago, dyst said:

They will go to commerical right around our pick.

Ha, ha, yep...and when they come back they'll say, "here are the picks while we were on commercial" and go live to the current pick. Seen it many times over the years....

Archived