Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Comprehensive Draft Thread

Going Commando

The draft media will celebrate it so we will get good draft grades, he's their guy.  Mel Kiper who said he'd quit his job if Brady Quinn didn't turn out to be a great QB among other things said it was a killer pick.  So its all good.  😀  Bucky Brooks, Louis Reddick and Tony Pauline love the guy, too.  

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

LOL you guys are tripping.  Haskins is so much better than the JAG ass QBs you all wanted, and you all don't even realize how fortunate we are.  We actually have a chance at prosperity now.

It doesn't bother you at all that Jay straight up said Haskins wasn't a guy who'd be ready year one? After he'd been saying he wants a guy who can contribute immediately? This seems like a Dan/Bruce forced pick. I don't like that at all. It has never worked out well in the past.

90% chance they pressure Gruden to start Haskins immediately. Haskins is simply not ready.

3 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

FFS. Too predictable. Snyder gonna Snyder. 

There's things to work with in Haskins. He does some things very well but mechanically he can be all over the place especially when pressured. I'm not all in by any means but **** it I'm more excited for the season than I was before. Snyder wins. 

With that being said; Skins need a Damn good O line to protect Haskins

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

LOL you guys are tripping.  Haskins is so much better than the JAG ass QBs you all wanted, and you all don't even realize how fortunate we are.  We actually have a chance at prosperity now.

You used to say this about taking Shane Ray at #5 ffs

Archived