Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Comprehensive Draft Thread

Going Commando

Jay literally said that he didn't think Haskins was ready to start year 1 and we've been hearing mutterings that he didn't really like him for a while now.

This has Dan and Bruce written all over it. 

Now my biggest question is who is going to be the Skins HC in 2020.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

LOL ALL YOU HATERS GET ON THE HASKINS TRAIN BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT THE LEAVE THE STATION!!!!!!

I can't believe how well this draft broke for us.  Amazing.  Never did I think we would be so lucky.

Snyder is a football genius.

FFS. Too predictable. Snyder gonna Snyder. 

There's things to work with in Haskins. He does some things very well but mechanically he can be all over the place especially when pressured. I'm not all in by any means but **** it I'm more excited for the season than I was before. Snyder wins. 

Washington Redskins: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State A- Grade 
I've said all along that the Redskins trading up for Dwayne Haskins would be insanely stupid because there would be a good chance that he'd fall to the Redskins at No. 15 overall. Unlike the Giants, who needlessly reached for Daniel Jones, Washington smartly stood pat at its pick and landed Haskins after all. I'm not a huge fan of Haskins as a prospect, but I think he could end up being a solid quarterback in the NFL. At the very least, the Redskins had to make this move because they didn't have anything at quarterback beyond the pedestrian Case Keenum. Credit them for not panicking as all of the bogus rumors surfaced.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades.php#ixzz5mAAIhk3s

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades.php#6O2kEptDoSTyt36a.99

Archived