I’ve come to curse DC again

Trading your future for an old QB

Your entire offense went and tore his knee 

And the vision of a crappy owner’s reign

Still remains

Fedex Field is the sound of silence

I just listened to Disturbed on Conan tonight... you have me rolling here haha

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Alex is looking bad right now.  It is one game, he looked lit the other night, but is extrapolating the problem on offense right now.  3rd down single read to the TE, was that designed to test that connection?  

Thats the thing we have no idea what they are even calling. Pretty vanilla offense so far in both the running and passing games. 

3 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Again.  These "same old same old" comments are stupid.  We had over 40 sacks last year as a team.

This is an example of someone looking at stats rather than watching games.  Sacks don’t mean a damn thing; consistent pressure is much more valuable.  I’ll take consistent pressure with 4 rushing and 25 sacks over 40 sacks sporadically on blitzes with infinitely more big plays against.  

1 minute ago, dyst said:

We need to draft a QB of the future next year.

Not yet, not after giving Alex that extension.  Say we need to wait a season or two unless he turns out to be hot garbage either of the next two years.

Seriously, he looked fine the other day.  I'm going to watch the receivers more, because it literally looks like whatever he wants to do he can't do it, which is compounded by him missing the little stuff anyway.

Archived