Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Friday Night Lights - Game Thread

TK

I am way in the wrong time zone and just checked the box and at first assumed Bibbs got injured after his long run.  I presume he did not, but how ****ed up is it that I assumed he likely DID get injured. The saving grace was that i saw he had 2 carries, and thus obviously not severely injured on the first run.  Maybe the long first run injury worm has turned - about ****ing time if so.

6 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

What a flailing response.  Just throwing haymakers that don’t connect.

I guess the plethora of analysts and media guys with opinions that coincide with DHJR who watched Alex Smith forever are ‘stuck on Cousins’ too.

It’s kind of funny watching your B&G glasses fog up and start flailing with the Cousins stuff because facts scare you.  The seeds of doubt are sprouting I can see.

What an ignorant post. Flailing? Your so far up Cousins' butt, you need to use his bellybutton as a peephole to see out.

Anyone reading your post can see you were delighted Smith didn't have a good game. You want to see Smith fail here cause your still bitter over Cousins' exit.

And please show me this "plethora" of "media guys and analysts" that think that Smith is a mediocre, even inferior QB. I bet I can show just as many not high on Cousins, either.

Let me explain it to you. Cousins is gone. He's not coming back. No amount of whining and making up bull**** about Smith will bring him back. Why don't you turn off your device, go walk around the block, and explain that to yourself.

You love Cousins so much? Go be a viking fan. We Redskins fans will be backing Smith.

12 hours ago, dyst said:

Every ****ing year we hear people say the other team was running regular season plays and how we were running basic plays etc. Just stop it already. 

It's true in this case.

You think Gruden is going to do seven running plays in a row in the regular season like he did on the second drive Friday night?

Considering how much he likes passing, not likely. :)

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

What an ignorant post. Flailing? Your so far up Cousins' butt, you need to use his bellybutton as a peephole to see out.

Anyone reading your post can see you were delighted Smith didn't have a good game. You want to see Smith fail here cause your still bitter over Cousins' exit.

And please show me this "plethora" of "media guys and analysts" that think that Smith is a mediocre, even inferior QB. I bet I can show just as many not high on Cousins, either.

Let me explain it to you. Cousins is gone. He's not coming back. No amount of whining and making up bull**** about Smith will bring him back. Why don't you turn off your device, go walk around the block, and explain that to yourself.

You love Cousins so much? Go be a viking fan. We Redskins fans will be backing Smith.

Still talking about Cousins? ?

You are fuming mad and I love it.  It’s cute when you whine about ‘whining’. 

You’re so mad that you keep putting words in people’s mouth.  Nobody said he was a mediocre, inferior QB.  You’ve always been an overt homer with more passion than sense, but you sir are the one that keeps talking about Cousins.  Not me. 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:31 AM, desertbeagle85 said:

Nope after seeing over 20 years of the same stuff. I have decided nothing has changed. I mean that wasn't Rogers out there tonight. Yet he looked like him. Not to mention this team still doesn't know how to tackle. 

Lets be clear the jets moved the ball pretty good against us with a rookie QB last week as well. Yeah we had one nice 3-out with Payne getting a sack. After that though Darnold looked pretty good. 

Bradford has destroyed this team in the past. Week 1 isn't going to be fun.

Keep in mind we were without our leading tackler, and best linebacker in Zach Brown also.

7 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Still talking about Cousins? ?

You are fuming mad and I love it.  It’s cute when you whine about ‘whining’. 

You’re so mad that you keep putting words in people’s mouth.  Nobody said he was a mediocre, inferior QB.  You’ve always been an overt homer with more passion than sense, but you sir are the one that keeps talking about Cousins.  Not me. 

Yeah, everyone else is talking about Cousins except you. ?

Not fuming. Just factual. Figured you wouldn't have a real response to my post. I must've hit the mark I suppose.

After a decade+ of this ****, I still have this same concern...

WHY CAN'T THE ****ING REDSKINS SECONDARY TACKLE? 

WHY DON'T THEY EVER TRY TO WRAP PEOPLE UP?

This **** is infuriating when the 165lb defenders lunge with their shoulders at a 250lb TE and just bounce off.

On 8/26/2018 at 12:41 AM, Vanguard said:

Keep in mind we were without our leading tackler, and best linebacker in Zach Brown also.

Are we the only team that can lose one player (a non-pro bowl player) and have it damage us so much? Honestly, if our defense crumbles because we didn't have Zach, then we are in a world of hurt. 

5 hours ago, dyst said:

Are we the only team that can lose one player (a non-pro bowl player) and have it damage us so much? Honestly, if our defense crumbles because we didn't have Zach, then we are in a world of hurt. 

Zach is a former pro bowler.  And probably would have made it last year if he wasn't hurt.  He was our leading tackler.  I'm not saying he is the ONLY piece.  But he is an important piece.

Archived