Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear SkinsNation, their is a very high probability that the Redskins will play the Patriots in this upcoming superbowl

SkinsDude1988

I haven't seen a 2018 Prediction thread, so I'll just post this here.  No, there's not a high probably the Skins play the Patriots in the Superbowl. What there is a high probability of?  The Skins are mediocre again in 2018.

Rdskns2000 sees this:

Week 1: @Arizona:   I forsee a loss,  Think the Skins won't be ready. Only highlight will be AP.  : 0-1

Week 2: Colts: I see a win, Skins erase the week one mistakes.: 1-1 

Week 3: Packers:  I see a close loss.  I'll take AR over AS.: 1-2

Bye-  Actually comes at a good time this year.

Week 5: @Saints: We come out flat for MNF, after the bye and lose. : 1-3

First rumblings of Jay being fired, start.

Week 6: Panthers: The Skins bounce back and win. : 2-3 

Week 7: Cowboys:  Alex and AP have their best day, we crush Dallas. Best win of season.: 3-3

Jay goes off the hot seat again.

Week 8: @Giants: We win first road game of the season.: 4-3

Week 9: Falcons:  I expect a home loss, to my Superbowl pick.: 4-4

Week 10: @Bucs:  We beat them easily. 5-4

Week 11: Texans:  We eek a last minute win.: 6-4

Week 12: @Cowboys: We loose Turkey Day rematch.: 6-5

Week 13: @Eagles: We lose the MNF game in Philly.: 6-6

Week 14: Giants: 3rd straight division loss, basically kills playoff chances.: 6-7

Week 15: @Jags: 4th straight loss. : 6-8

Jay is back on the hot seat, rumblings of a cleaning house are in the air and that includes Bruce Allen. 

Week 16: @Titans: Skins break losing streak and win. 7-8

Week 17: Eagles: Skins blow chance to finish .500 and lose. 7-9

Dan Snyder cleans house and fires both Bruce and Jay after the season and decides to go after a Big Name coach again.  Jay's tenure ends due to the 4 game losing streak and then failing to finish .500; when he had the chance.

My 2018 Week By Week prediction; is a more likely scenario for the Skins in 2018.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Dan Snyder cleans house and fires both Bruce and Jay after the season and decides to go after a Big Name coach again.  Jay's tenure ends due to the 4 game losing streak and then failing to finish .500; when he had the chance.

My 2018 Week By Week prediction; is a more likely scenario for the Skins in 2018.

Hopefully he would hire an experienced professional general manager and let that person pick the head coach and the head coach pick his own assistant staff

Even if this were to actually happen it would probably become a huge roster turnover in the offseason and would be another starting over attempt next season 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Redd said:

I'll take a Trent Dilfer Ravens SuperBowl Year.  Who's with me?

I like grinding games out with strong D, STs, field position, and some critical passes. Just wish Jay would adopt more of an under center, play-action, lead-blocker approach, and all the more so on short yardage situations. \

.. and I think Alex Smith is a much better QB than Trent Dilfer, lol. 

On 8/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, SkinsDude1988 said:

I know this is my first post, but i come in peace. Im a known vegas gambler, and i have correctly predicted the last 3 NFL Superbowls, well last year i was wrong on one of the teams. I had pats vs. vikings( so i was wrong on that)

Well then COME ON NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game... at least.

15 hours ago, SkinsDude1988 said:

how are you skins fan enjoying your season so far

I have never been wrong on a preseason prediction, i have a good feeling you guys will play tom brady in the superbowl

But in the OP you state:

well last year i was wrong on one of the teams

So I am still confused.

But am so glad you're back.

Archived