Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear SkinsNation, their is a very high probability that the Redskins will play the Patriots in this upcoming superbowl

SkinsDude1988

On 8/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, SkinsDude1988 said:

I know this is my first post, but i come in peace. Im a known vegas gambler, and i have correctly predicted the last 3 NFL Superbowls, well last year i was wrong on one of the teams. I had pats vs. vikings( so i was wrong on that)

But i know for a fact that the skins will make the playoffs this year and either reach the nfc championship game or superbowl

You dont have to believe me, but i would NOT make an account to troll.

Just dont be shocked when you're skins are in the the superbowl, and that superbowl will be Brady's last game

His first post mentioned that we'd at least reach the NFC Championship game. 

So no guarantee of Superbowl by this internet shaman. 

That said, we are doing way better than I expected coming into the season. 

Still a loooooooooong way to go.

...this feels like 1986 all over again.  We have a really good team, but there are others (1986 - Giants) (2018 - Rams and Saints) that look unbeatable.  Still I am in for the ride....I think David was a 100-1 underdog to Goliath, so who knows.  In 1986, I had a season ticket single in the upper deck endzone (section 526).  I could not see half of the endzone below me, but I was THRILLED to have it.  The Parcells coached/Simms QB'd Giants beat us 3x that year which made the run in 2005 so sweet (beat Parcells (Dallas game), beat the Giants, and beat Simms' son - Tampa Bay Game).

6 minutes ago, MarkB452 said:

...this feels like 1986 all over again.  We have a really good team, but there are others (1986 - Giants) (2018 - Rams and Saints) that look unbeatable.  Still I am in for the ride....I think David was a 100-1 underdog to Goliath, so who knows.  In 1986, I had a season ticket single in the upper deck endzone (section 526).  I could not see half of the endzone below me, but I was THRILLED to have it.  The Parcells coached/Simms QB'd Giants beat us 3x that year which made the run in 2005 so sweet (beat Parcells (Dallas game), beat the Giants, and beat Simms' son - Tampa Bay Game).

So we make it to the playoffs, Colt McCoy relieves Alex Smith and throws 5 touchdowns in one quarter of the Super Bowl? That would be..... interesting.

On 8/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, SkinsDude1988 said:

I know this is my first post, but i come in peace. Im a known vegas gambler, and i have correctly predicted the last 3 NFL Superbowls, well last year i was wrong on one of the teams. I had pats vs. vikings( so i was wrong on that)

But i know for a fact that the skins will make the playoffs this year and either reach the nfc championship game or superbowl

Just dont be shocked when you're skins are in the the superbowl, and that superbowl will be Brady's last game

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

So we don't make the playoffs. Well, now my dreams are shattered.

No I think you had it right. You're referring to the year we made is to the NFC Championship game and lost to the Giants right? That was 1986. We were 12-4. Very good, but that Giants team was pretty elite. The 1987 season was the one where we won it all with Doug at QB. I don't believe the Giants even made the playoffs that year.

29 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

So we don't make the playoffs. Well, now my dreams are shattered.

...no, we make the playoffs, but get hammered into the ground in the NFC Championship game by the eventual SB winner.

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=1987011102

This was also the famous "Jay waved me off" game that soured the relationship between Doug and Jay.

20 hours ago, SkinsDude1988 said:

how are you skins fan enjoying your season so far

I have never been wrong on a preseason prediction, i have a good feeling you guys will play tom brady in the superbowl 

YOU GO HAN SOLO!

http://themoviemensch.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/solo-slide.jpg

8 minutes ago, VeroViper said:

The 1987 season was the one where we won it all with Doug at QB. I don't believe the Giants even made the playoffs that year.

Correct.  The Giants went 0-3 during the strike, 6-9 on the year, and dead last in the NFC East.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, Renegade7 said:

Very encouraging.  Can you tell us who our starting RB is going to be?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I bet he knew... but would we have believed him if he told us? Would we have persecuted him and driven him from the board as a false prophet?

Let’s review the timeline...

1/31/1988- Doug Williams leads the Reskins in a record breaking performance to a blow out Super Bowl upset

30 years pass...

08/16/2018 - SkinsDude1988 predicts the Redskins will win the Super Bowl on  02/03/2019 (or at least get to the Championship game)

08/21/2018 - 5 days later, Doug Williams goes rogue and brings in Adrian Peterson for a “surprise visit.” The Redskins sign him.

08/21/2018 to 10/31/2018 - Adrian Peterson plays like John Riggins and the Redskins are 5-2 and 1st place in the division

02/03/2019 - ???

1988... the Doug Williams connection... what is going on? Only time will tell.

On 8/16/2018 at 6:38 PM, SkinsDude1988 said:

Look who's using the SkinsDude1988 username!

Let His light guide our way........  HTTR

image.thumb.png.5df4b890fc3492f6150487785253f7e0.png

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:08 PM, SkinsDude1988 said:

how are you skins fan enjoying your season so far

I have never been wrong on a preseason prediction, i have a good feeling you guys will play tom brady in the superbowl

I thought your post was a joke at first but now of course in usual Redskins fashion I have some weird type of hope that maybe your weird formula for gambling is right and we have a shot.  So now this is usually when this team lets me down, only when I have hope :( 

10 hours ago, JRobinson said:

You guys are set up to control your own fate, but most likely, you may have to come through LA to get where ya wanna go.  Best of luck this week. 

Well you have a pretty tough game yourself this week. The Saints at home are nearly impossible to beat when they get on these rolls and their fans are sloppy drunk and dressed in raggy Mardi Gras costumes, screaming at the tops of their lungs.

I'm still a little ticked off that McVay is there instead of where he was. He can definitely find ways to get Smith more comfortable in the pocket and throwing to those guys that are called wide receivers.

Archived