Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear SkinsNation, their is a very high probability that the Redskins will play the Patriots in this upcoming superbowl

SkinsDude1988

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I like how OP says he correctly predicted the last 3 Super Bowls, then says he was wrong about one of the teams ? soooo, he was wrong about last years super bowl then. 

If he's as correct about us as he was about the vikings last year I won't care at all if he doesn't win his bet. 

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

10 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Not gonna happen in any way...

Unicorns can only be riden by virgin maidens...

You're both wrong. We all know that unicorns are extinct because they decided to play hide and seek with Noah instead of getting on the Arc.

22 hours ago, SkinsDude1988 said:

I know this is my first post, but i come in peace. Im a known vegas gambler, and i have correctly predicted the last 3 NFL Superbowls, well last year i was wrong on one of the teams. I had pats vs. vikings( so i was wrong on that)

But i know for a fact that the skins will make the playoffs this year and either reach the nfc championship game or superbowl

You dont have to believe me, but i would NOT make an account to troll.

Just dont be shocked when you're skins are in the the superbowl, and that superbowl will be Brady's last game

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Two things:

1. The OP is hilarious; one of the best ever threads in ES history already. 

2. I’m sorta buying what he’s selling (I’m just keeping the secret to myself). I do believe this will be the best Skins team in many, many years— for whatever that is worth. 

Archived