Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear SkinsNation, their is a very high probability that the Redskins will play the Patriots in this upcoming superbowl

SkinsDude1988

59 minutes ago, zskins said:

That would be OP + 1. When I started that fantasy thread it was based on what I thought would happen but I didn't want you all to call me crazy (since it was back in Aug) so I did the fantasy bit instead. :D

Obviously I thought Alex would be a tad bit better than Kirk. Hoping by having some weapons back on the offence along with Quinn it could still happen. :)

Fantasy thread?? Which one was that ?  

On 11/3/2018 at 4:09 AM, Monk4thaHALL said:

And the OP (actually) may be the only sane one here, when seen from a certain point of view. Truth be told. 

Because the mafia connection to the NFL has long since been well established. And the manipulation of the game, by the underwriters of the NFL has irretrievably changed the game both stylistically from a visual standpoint and also too fundamentally from a rules perspective. That's not been by accident. 

The referees insinuating themselves back into controlling the game most recently with rouging the passer penalties -- 2018 edition, is just a fair reminder of how the game can be easily manipulated at any given moment. 

Neither too is the estimated 2.3 billion dollars, PER YEAR, thanks to legalized gambling, that the gambling infrastructure, mafia, is estimated to underwrite the NFL for their operational funds, alongside the TV broadcast rights companies. Underwriters are the ones who set the conditions to be met for funding. That's how mortgages works. 

Any further dialogue on the subject probably should stay off public. ?

Was today's embarrassing loss, a result of it being rigged that way ?

23 minutes ago, zskins said:

Yes. They don't want the Redskins to get to the SB. Alex Smith's play will tarnish the NFL brand in front of the whole World watching. 

Well if I'm not mistaken, apparently both Moses and Reed got into such heated arguments with the refs, that they were flagged for their verbal actions alone, huh ?

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Don't forget how bad the defense looks against good teams. 

Noted.

The Redskins are probably one of the better of the worst teams in the league, I'll give them that. Another worst team beat the **** out of them today.

The best defense is an offense that can sustain drives with this team. If that doesn't happen, this team loses. Point blank.

The defense is not good against a dynamic offense. Its clearly evident now.

This offense is archaic and doesn't have a dynamic player (outside of AP) to speak of. And the ones that could be are injured most of the time. So there is no threat for defenses to prepare for.

You look at the Falcons and they are loaded with skill players that make plays. Very easy for an average QB like Ryan to get the ball to.

This (below average so far) QB has nothing to throw to with confidence. This is Grudens fault for being so ****ing high on a pack 12 bust, not making a move at the trade deadline or when Gordon became available. At this point, I don't give a **** about what anyone thinks about a guys character. **** all that nice ****....this is football. What's the worst that can happen?

Right now, every single one of the skill players are bamas!!! but from the wrong ****ing school.

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Well if I'm not mistaken, apparently both Moses and Reed got into such heated arguments with the refs, that they were flagged for their verbal actions alone, huh ?

I remember Moses getting penalized (I think it was during the injury, on the play right after doctsons spinning the football penalty?) but I don’t remember reed getting penalized for anything. Is that what happened? ?

31 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I remember Moses getting penalized (I think it was during the injury, on the play right after doctsons spinning the football penalty?) but I don’t remember reed getting penalized for anything. Is that what happened? ?

I didn't witness the Reed thing, but I heard that it was the reason Gruden benched him, to cool him off.

The Patriots will be playing the Saints. The Redskins may make the playoffs by default. But they'll be bounced in embarrassing fashion at home against the Vikings or the Falcons. They ****ed this season up by believing they are set at the WR positions. The best prediction is that Gruden will be gone after this season or Doug will kick Gruden out of the draft room and the FA dealings. How in the **** do you pass on Thomas, Gordon and Tate and end up with Floyd?

For all you who talk about Gordon and Tate being a character problem, WTF is Floyd!!!? I tell you what he ain't......a ****ing play maker!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived