Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear SkinsNation, their is a very high probability that the Redskins will play the Patriots in this upcoming superbowl

SkinsDude1988

On 8/17/2018 at 11:55 AM, Xameil said:

You're both wrong. We all know that unicorns are extinct because they decided to play hide and seek with Noah instead of getting on the Arc.

About as likely as these guys ACTUALLY having "36 All-Time GREATEST Hits"..................I have to admit that it would be nice though..............The Skins winning the Superbowl I mean!!!

5 minutes ago, dodgeman9 said:

About as likely as these guys ACTUALLY having "36 All-Time GREATEST Hits"..................I have to admit that it would be nice though..............The Skins winning the Superbowl I mean!!!

*gasp*

How dare you insult the Irish Rovers...

Great songs containing drinking, fighting and religion....

I have a feeling they are not helping get rid of the Irish reputation...

On 8/16/2018 at 8:56 PM, skins island connection said:

Not to be picky, but why is it so difficult for some to master the simple use of the English language?

you're your  to too two  I eye aye, etc.

Anyway, with the regular season in  3 weeks, this team will need someone to really take the league by storm, and I'm not familiar with anyone on this team that could do that.  It looks nice on the screen, but this may be an off-year for you.

But thanks for the try! 

I appreciate you being picky because it helps me correct my spelling I guess you could say or proper English..

Jesus, who needs opponents when you got Redskins fans. No faith in Alex Smith, Gruden's offensive scheme, those young bulls upfront, what about a healthy OL? Remember, this same OL had no issues with Fat Rob carrying the rock before the injury bug hit. Not sure what's left in AP's spare/reserve tanks but I don't think it's a stretch that he could at least do what Rob was doing behind a healthy line,Smith's mobility, and Gruden's scheming. I didn't say SB but playoffs is more than realistic.

I don't see why this is being mocked...

Fact: The Redskins have won 3 Super Bowls and 2 of them have come immediately after a division rival won the previous year (1987 following the Giants and 1991 following the Giants). 

Fact: In both those seasons, the Redskins beat the SAME TEAM the Giants beat (1987 vs. Denver and 1991 vs. Buffalo). 

Fact: Now that 26 years has passed after we won Super Bowl 26, no curse still exists. 

Fact: 53 (the number of this Super Bowl) is the average age of our starting RB, QB, and eventual starting TE

On 8/16/2018 at 10:56 PM, skins island connection said:

Not to be picky, but why is it so difficult for some to master the simple use of the English language?

you're your  to too two  I eye aye, etc.

Anyway, with the regular season in  3 weeks, this team will need someone to really take the league by storm, and I'm not familiar with anyone on this team that could do that.  It looks nice on the screen, but this may be an off-year for you.

But thanks for the try! 

Actually he used your in the correct way, you're is use instead of you are. Example You're the worst. Your is a possessive meaning something that belongs to you....your Redskins. So if you are going to crucify someone for not using the English language right, you might want to be sure you're correct in the first place.

On 8/20/2018 at 9:56 PM, Xameil said:

*gasp*

How dare you insult the Irish Rovers...

Great songs containing drinking, fighting and religion....

I have a feeling they are not helping get rid of the Irish reputation...

What are you saying? That hundreds of yours of drunken pugilism has given us a reputation?   hehehehe

4 minutes ago, David Smith said:

Actually he used your in the correct way, you're is use instead of you are. Example You're the worst. Your is a possessive meaning something that belongs to you....your Redskins. So if you are going to crucify someone for not using the English language right, you might want to be sure you're correct in the first place.

Might want to look at the OP again :P in the last part, he said “just don’t be shocked when YOU’RE redskins” (if you take a second to go over some basic grammar rules, that should instead be YOUR redskins (not YOU’RE redskins). 

Archived