Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2018 Redskins Training Camp/Preseason Thread

TSO

Thanks for posting that link to the Jets forum, interesting to see the other side.

Also good to know that its not just ES with the corniest sense of humor on the internet. It seems all football forums just draw in the unfunny middle aged crowd ;)

16 minutes ago, redskinss said:

He wasn't throwing a punch or a sucker punch. 

He was just trying to make him flinch is all. 

Athletes do this to each other all the time because it can be construed as a weakness not having the instincts to hold your ground. 

Athletes throw punches all the time. In fact, it was just 2 days ago when Trent Williams swung and missed a Jets player. That wasn’t to see if he’d flinch. ? 

Every joint practice in the NFL has had its brawls. Let’s not pretend it doesn’t happen and isn’t a very likely probability.

In fact, the Tweet above shares that Gruden had to tell the players specifically not to fight Pryor. Would that be because it wasn’t s distinct possibility! ?

7 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Athletes throw punches all the time. In fact, it was just 2 days ago when Trent Williams swung and missed a Jets player. That wasn’t to see if he’d flinch. ? 

Every joint practice in the NFL has had its brawls. Let’s not pretend it doesn’t happen and isn’t a very likely probability.

I never said it doesn't happen. 

Boy people around here sometimes really like to hear what they think you're trying to say instead of what you really say. 

Read it again. 

You've never had a person come up to you and take a fake swat at you and then go ha ha I made ya flinch? 

All I'm saying is that's what swearinger was doing,  not actually trying to punch him with a last second change of heart. 

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Thanks for posting that link to the Jets forum, interesting to see the other side.

Also good to know that its not just ES with the corniest sense of humor on the internet. It seems all football forums just draw in the unfunny middle aged crowd ;)

Image result for do i look like a clown gif

2 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Not to mention, there is no chance DJ has ever thrown a punch that looks anything like what he did today. If TP wasn’t a little intimidated by DJ, he would have smacked him in the face. 

Did I hear that right? Gruden was talking to TP saying hi, and that he told the guys not to fight him. TP started saying how they cant guard him while Gruden was talking, and then I swear Gruden added because he (Gruden) can beat him up.

He could just be joking around as Gruden does, but maybe he decided to say that after TP starting trashing his players. Either way, I hope someone lights up TP. I gotta say, it seems the defense really hates TP.

3 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Not to mention, there is no chance DJ has ever thrown a punch that looks anything like what he did today. If TP wasn’t a little intimidated by DJ, he would have smacked him in the face. 

TP tried to.... except DS ran away as soon as he pulled up on the punch. 

TP should’ve just walked away. He got played... 

20 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

TP tried to.... except DS ran away as soon as he pulled up on the punch. 

TP should’ve just walked away. He got played... 

No way dude. Look at that gif again.

Swearinger was faking a punch the whole time... to a player with a helmet on.. and that player turned away in fright. Swearinger turned his back instantly to him, no helmet on mind you, and laughed at the cowardice. 

7 minutes ago, Sandy Monk said:

No way dude. Look at that gif again.

Swearinger was faking a punch the whole time... to a player with a helmet on.. and that player turned away in fright. Swearinger turned his back instantly to him, no helmet on mind you, and laughed at the cowardice. 

That's exactly how I saw it too.

43 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I resent that.

Best part of the TP situation is DJ crowing about the Skins putting a saftey on him during 1 on 1's...and that he wasn't good enough to warrant a CB :ols::ols:

I would have loved for them to have put a linebacker on him during one of his reps. Can you imagine Mason Foster breaking up a fade pass meant for TP?

I would much prefer our guys do their talking on the field when it counts. All this other crap by a losing franchise is just stupid. I'd like to say, we should be acting like winners but clearly we are not winners. 

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

I would much prefer our guys do their talking on the field when it counts. All this other crap by a losing franchise is just stupid. I'd like to say, we should be acting like winners but clearly we are not winners. 

Defense is all about swag, confidence, and heart. I love what DJ is doing.

Offense is what should not be trash talking........ not hearing from them are we?

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Page and a half talking about trash talking and fighting. No football. It's shocking well be feeling good about being a. 500 team again and blaming everyone else. Dumb. 

If we dont get hit by injuries like last year we should be 10-6. I feel confidant of that, we shall see in a few months.

8 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Defense is all about swag, confidence, and heart. I love what DJ is doing.

Offense is what should not be trash talking........ not hearing from them are we?

I'd rather be nerdy, unsure and weak as long as we go 11+ wins. I don't need swag, confidence and heart while turn out sub-par 7 win seasons.

Archived