Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Redskins Derrius Guice RB LSU

PCS

31 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Yeah but the reports are now that he may have had it repaired not trimmed.

Side note, you ran 11 miles a day on average for 25 years?

Are you insane?

I just watched Grudens presser.  Gruden said Dr. Andrews preformed a simple procedure today.   Most of the media is reporting he will  be out from 4-8 weeks. For 20 years I owned a running store.  Running was my Prozac.......

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Time to wring the hands. He'll come back, but he cannot be counted on to shoulder a feature back role.

Agreed. I think it’s sadly already time to move him to backup role and find your number 1. You just can’t build your team around him at this point. 

I seriously would call the chargers today. 

A meniscus surgery is NOT a big deal, I’ve had TWO already and an ACL.  The ligament surgery and recovery sucked, the meniscus was nothing.  Filled my knee up with fluid, it was PT to get range of motion back and virtually painless.  A little sore for the first day or three, after that fine.  And that was 15 years ago!!!!

He will be fine, all the doom and gloomers out there, just chill out.  He will hopefully be back sooner than later.  Now the only problem is.....is this what is actually wrong with him!   This Med staff is known for misdiagnosing people!!

8 minutes ago, Bigmuss1 said:

A meniscus surgery is NOT a big deal, I’ve had TWO already and an ACL.  The ligament surgery and recovery sucked, the meniscus was nothing.  Filled my knee up with fluid, it was PT to get range of motion back and virtually painless.  A little sore for the first day or three, after that fine.  And that was 15 years ago!!!!

He will be fine, all the doom and gloomers out there, just chill out.  He will hopefully be back sooner than later.  Now the only problem is.....is this what is actually wrong with him!   This Med staff is known for misdiagnosing people!!

Thank you 

Someone that isn't saying his career is over. Someone that isn't saying that he's injury prone. This issue to me is him playing to early. Yeah he was cleared and looked good in the 3rd preseason game. It's also a possibility that torn acl knee caused him to over compensate on the other knee. Either way with all the complications with his acl  recovery in the 1st place, should have been enough for them to take caution to bringing him back. We saw it will Griffin and now we're seeing it with Guice. It's not surprising that this team has been in the top of the league for injuries the last few years. Hell even Trent had a problem with the training staff. Something has to be changed period. 

22 minutes ago, Bigmuss1 said:

Does Bruce know you’re ready to suit up?

IR or no IR... its our med staff. At this point, shouldn't we expect complications, and double expected recovery times?

Regardless I want him to get a few extra weeks off after being cleared, short of emergency needs. 

I bet Reynolds isn't ready unless he has the ball in his hands. I still want Bibbs but Smallwood may have him beat. Jay may look for an Alfred Morris type instead. I mean Bruce will, for Jay.  I hope Bruce remembers to ask if the new guy will be a good fit. Apparently he needs to ask Bill first. I bet Jay learns of it all after the fact.

13 hours ago, Bigmuss1 said:

And as a finely condition professional athlete playing in the most violent of sports, your situation is completely analogous.

I'm convinced.

1 hour ago, ntotoro said:

Maggie is very upset that Danny keeps giving Lacy so much butter LOL!

I think that movie would still be one of my favorites even without Lacy Underall.  Single folks needing a good line, take note:  You're rather... attractive. For a beautiful woman, with a great body. 

Back on topic - which of course are injuries at this point...

13 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

"I shoulda' yelled 'Two'!!!!"

That is our team in a nutshell. Pun unintended.

This was me when he got IR'd last year, learned he was injured in camp, learned he had still not cleared, missed out on him in my sole year long fantasy draft, noticed he was absent in 2nd half vs the Eagles, learned he was injured, learned he has a meniscus, learned he needed to see Dr Andrews who makes a fortune off our misfortunes, and will be when we learn he is officially gone for the year.

RemarkableCornyGermanwirehairedpointer-s

I'll predict the Guice probably won't be a Skin in 2020.  The new coach is going to want his main RB to be something who spent his first year and possible all of his second year on IR.  It sucks for Guice and maybe he goes on to have a long career.  I just don't think it will be with us.   The next coach is going to want someone healthy and not coming back from injury.

On 9/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

And as a finely condition professional athlete playing in the most violent of sports, your situation is completely analogous.

I'm convinced.

I played D1AA football dumbass, it’s the same.  I just don’t get why he would be IR’d, it all seems to Redskin for the minor procedure he had done. But, you keep swinging with your smart ass comments.  I’d love to meet YOU one day face to face.   I’m sure the key board warrior in you, would fade away.  

Have a nice night.  

11 minutes ago, Bigmuss1 said:

I played D1AA football dumbass, it’s the same.  I just don’t get why he would be IR’d, it all seems to Redskin for the minor procedure he had done. But, you keep swinging with your smart ass comments.  I’d love to meet YOU one day face to face.   I’m sure the key board warrior in you, would fade away.  

Have a nice night.  

Dude..are you really that upset you want to meet a poster. You may need a little time but you should probably try to grow up just a wee bit.

Archived