Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 8

Voice_of_Reason

2 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Another question is where did the Crown get the money to pay the Golden Company.

The series had been pointing out the financial troubles they were in, the debt owed to the Iron Bank, the Lannister gold mines running dry.   And then poof, Cersei can hire 20,000 mercenaries. 

They cleaned out the Tyrells to pay the Iron Bank and fund the Golden Company.

9 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Another question is where did the Crown get the money to pay the Golden Company.

The series had been pointing out the financial troubles they were in, the debt owed to the Iron Bank, the Lannister gold mines running dry.   And then poof, Cersei can hire 20,000 mercenaries. 

The Lannister army takes chests upon chests of gold after they take Highgarden and its explicitly said this money made it to Kings Landing and would be used to pay off the Iron Bank. Once they were square, the Iron Bank wanted more interest payments so they lent Cersei the money for the Golden Company 

• Like 1

Episode 2 on before the new one. I forgot about this line from Tyrion.

"At least Cersei won't be able to kill me. Maybe after I'm dead I'll March down to Kings Landing and kill her." 

Maybe a little foreshadowing? Dany told Tyrion hes to stay in the cripts to be safe but if he does somehow fall, a zombie Tyrion taking out Cersei would be awesome.

When the rush from the episode wears out, killing the night king with an Arya sneak attack is going to be one of the most ridiculous endings to one of the best plots in any show. 

The all mighty NK, defeated by a flying midget... lol

Edited by No Excuses
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

When the rush from the episode wears out, killing the night king with an Arya sneak attack is going to be one of the most ridiculous endings to one of the best plots in any show. 

yooo I got some things I want to say about this episode

but damn if it wasn't entertaining as ****. in the moment, it doesn't get much better than that

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Before NK raised up, I thought Bran and him were going to fuse or some weird **** 😂😂😂

Probably a better ending than mine

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Eh, maybe.  But the plan was always to solo the Night King and who better than the wee-ninja-rogue hybrid.

Like you ever read how the assassination of Franz Ferdinand went down?