Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 8

Voice_of_Reason

Awesome episode.  I am a little fuzzy on whether Gendry and some others survived.  Did Gilly make it?

Some amazing scenes.  Arya in the library, Lyanna and the giant, Theon, everything with Melisandra, Jorah and Dany, Sansa and Tyrion.

My only real annoyances are that Bran and Jon didn't accomplish a lot, lol.

Edited by visionary

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Awesome episode.  I am a little fuzzy on whether Gendry and some others survived.  Did Gilly make it?

Some amazing scenes.  Arya in the library, Lyanna and the giant, Theon, everything with Melisandra, Jorah and Dany, Sansa and Tyrion.

My only real annoyances are that Bran and Jon didn't accomplish a lot, lol.

Did Bran do ANYTHING?

Also, is Dany now down to just one dragon?

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Did Bran do ANYTHING?

Yea better have gotten some Intel on Cersei's plans at least or something.

Anyone else feel like the war vs Cersei is about to be a cakewalk?!

I mean their numbers just took a big hit. But what could they possibly face that would give them trouble.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Did Bran do ANYTHING?

Also, is Dany now down to just one dragon?

He warged some ravens to view the battle at one point.  He thanked Theon.  He gave the dagger to Arya (last season?) that she used to kill the Night's King.  Hmmm, maybe he drew the Night's King to him when he warged and that was the plan.  Not sure though.

Edited by visionary

This episode was a ..symphony.  A majestic orchestra that ended with the perfect note;  the priestess withering away.  Worthy of an Best Picture Oscar, even though its a TV show.  

Edited by Koala
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I thought someone (Arya or Sam) was going to hit the NK with a dragon glass arrow when he started raising everyone....it was the only logical way I thought Jon and everyone were getting out of there alive

Yes, it was kind of like the first Terminator movie where the machine keeps coming. This was better, and not as terrifying as the Terminator.

• Like 1

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

Yes, it was kind of like the first Terminator movie where the machine keeps coming. This was better, and not as terrifying as the Terminator.

You know.... I was thinking EXACTLY that lol.

When he fell off the dragon my first thought was "watch this weirdo freakshow land right in the courtyard where Bran and Theon are and get up and dust himdelf off 😂". Definitely gave off a Terminator vibe.

Also the library scene reminded me of Jurassic Park ,  where the gurl is trying to escape from the raptors in the kitchen

• Like 4