Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

On 1/21/2018 at 9:19 AM, zoony said:

People worried about 20 dorks on the darkest parts of the internet. 

This was some McD5 level of forward thinking. 

I am sure zoony is off complaining about the 10 whiny snowflakes on a college campus somewhere, while the entire base of a political party now believes that super agent Q and Donald Trump are engaged in destroying the liberal cabal that worships Satan and eats children:

47 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

This was some McD5 level of forward thinking. 

I am sure zoony is off complaining about the 10 whiny snowflakes on a college campus somewhere, while the entire base of a political party now believes that super agent Q and Donald Trump are engaged in destroying the liberal cabal that worships Satan and eats children:

I can assure everyone that my liberal cabal that worships Satan has not been bothered by Trump or super agent Q (any more than everyone else).  It is FAKE NEWS that we eat children, those were just freakishly large chicken wings.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I can assure everyone that my liberal cabal that worships Satan has not been bothered by Trump or super agent Q (any more than everyone else).  It is FAKE NEWS that we eat children, those were just freakishly large chicken wings.  

Be sure to attend this weeks gathering of Satan worshippers at Comet Ping Pong. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Makes you appreciate the DMV area much more that it’s practically free of such trash. Seems like the worst people are heading into the city this week. Thinking of skipping town on Wednesday to NYC for the weekend. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1

What’s really sad is that somebody somewhere is going to find a picture from the Fourth of July celebration where somebody in the background sort of resembles what JFK, Jr. would’ve looked like today and that’ll just “prove that it’s all true.”

15 minutes ago, wrilbo67 said:

What’s really sad is that somebody somewhere is going to find a picture from the Fourth of July celebration where somebody in the background sort of resembles what JFK, Jr. would’ve looked like today and that’ll just “prove that it’s all true.”

Found him.

bd3b225b0ebd01abc3106d5d924ad7c1.png

Too soon? 😁

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is an alternate Universe where people who are spouting this stuff are rounded up and taken to a nice relaxing hospital where they can do some arts and crafts. Circle of paper (no pointy edges), a crayon, and those safety scissors. I don't feel sad with them having drivers licenses or preparing food for others.

• Like 1

I seen a few Q anon folks at the July 4th even.... mostly they look liked out of shape middle aged white dudes....  no one wearing masks or acting like crazy... we seen like 5-6 protestors total, 2-3 Q anons, no proud boys or openly racist people, and lots of maga hats....

On the trump side there was one dumb **** that was upset that there was a ticketed section and demanded that the policeman watching the gate get in contact with his superiors to let them know it looked bad for trump that they were having a special section for donors that was half-empty (it field to capacity by the time the event actually started) and that the media was going to have a field day with it... and she was serious. 

On the protester side, there was one one guy with a sign “how many more kids have to die” along with something about keeping them in cages... he was a total ****-tard. He had a seat and opened it up right in the lap of someone who was sitting down already.... the guy (who wasn’t even wearing a maga hat, just a blue shirt and a grey baseball cap) asked him politely to move and the guy refused so the guy in the base ball cap moved back.  Then like 12 other people stood in front of him and sort of surrounded him. I thought the trumpers were going to get ugly but they didn’t, only disrespectful dude there was that guy. Everyone else was pretty well behaved, even putting away there umbrellas when asked by the crowd (and cheered for doing so).

it rained but I’d say the conditions were far from horrible... I mean, unless you spend 95 percent of your time in an office... the rain cooled us off and made it comfortable.  We got a little wet but knew it was going to rain so we dressed for it. 

I was worried the rain rain was going to prevent the air show but it didn’t. I’ve never seen a stealth bomber flying before and that was pretty neat. Also, how often do you get a chance to see a jumbo jet flying low across the mall?

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84