Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

I wound up behind a car with a pair of QAnon bumper stickers, and this was in McLean of all places, where you'd sort of expect people to be too educated for this nonsense.  Didn't get a good look at the driver, all I could do was shake my head.

5 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I wound up behind a car with a pair of QAnon bumper stickers, and this was in McLean of all places, where you'd sort of expect people to be too educated for this nonsense.  Didn't get a good look at the driver, all I could do was shake my head.

Even more reason to tax the **** out of inheritance.

Sadly though there are a lot of left wing dumb****s who believe in the truther and/or antivaxxer conspiracies so it's not always a wealth or left/right issue. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Forehead said:

What kind of car?

2 hours ago, Forehead said:

Did the car have truck nuts on it? How many Confederate flag stickers as well?

19 hours ago, Forehead said:

I’m aware of some highly educated people who believe in this stuff

like PhD/MD level education. 

its crazy 

16 hours ago, tshile said:

I’m aware of some highly educated people who believe in this stuff

like PhD/MD level education. 

its crazy 

Yeah it definitely happens. There are PhDs who are also creationists. Not a ton...but they're out there.

It just goes to show how at the end of the day in some cases almost nothing logical or fact based can overcome a human belief or emotional attachment. The fact that Trump supporters exist pretty much proves this. 

• 2 weeks later...

David Avocado Wolfe is the Michael Jordan of quacks. His audience has typically been gullible, poorly educated people who buy into all of his dopey wellness BS and nonsense like "Gravity is a toxin".

Of course he's going to be featured at a conservative conference with the likes of Huckabeast and Dinesh D'Souza. 😂

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2019 at 2:55 PM, No Excuses said:

David Avocado Wolfe is the Michael Jordan of quacks. His audience has typically been gullible, poorly educated people who buy into all of his dopey wellness BS and nonsense like "Gravity is a toxin".

Of course he's going to be featured at a conservative conference with the likes of Huckabeast and Dinesh D'Souza. 😂

Wait....what?

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2019 at 2:55 PM, No Excuses said:

This guy is a gold mine of unintentional comedy.  Thank you for bringing this ridiculous person to my attention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/21/2018 at 9:19 AM, zoony said:

People worried about 20 dorks on the darkest parts of the internet.  Meanwhile, 54 percent of college students say that people are afraid to say what they think on college campuses.  Now comes the 4 es posters who make their living at universities to tell me, CBS News, and pretty much every other credible news organization in this country are wrong

Our democracy is definitely threatened.

Now that the FBI has deemed QAnon a domestic terror threat... 

This post will forever be hilarious. Someone please inform the FBI of the domestic threat of college kids protesting on campus. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

so keep your eyes on this and we'll see where it goes...but the fbi, and other agencies, are apparently ratcheting up their negative comments about, and investigation into, white supremacist groups and various conspiracy groups, inc. q anon specifically

they are already using "real threat" verbiage---and btw, the latest mutation of pizzagate is (and i think q anon is pushing it ) there's a worldwide cabal of baby cannibals run by the clintons....now understand that even to the degree, if any, that some of this kind of stuff is fermented mainly to troll or **** with real people, a lot of nutters believe it and the loner rando nutters are now drawn into the group, feel more validated , and typically become more motivated , although to what extent varies---that's reality, human behavior wise---but yes, these outfits and that kind of environmental reinforcement often directly feeds negative consequences, including some that will be lethal for others

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Destino said:

This guy is a gold mine of unintentional comedy.  Thank you for bringing this ridiculous person to my attention.

If you google his name, this is the first search result:

https://theoutline.com/post/1951/david-avocado-wolfe-is-the-biggest-asshole-in-the-multiverse

He’s lost his mind over this for some time now.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, PCS said:

Is it too much to ask that these Q cultists not film their recruitment videos while driving?  

And creepy is right.  Have these Q people acquired a compound yet?  I'm not sure when property becomes a compound, or even exactly what a compound is, but after watching that lady make crazy faces at her phone it feels like there must be a Q compound somewhere. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Destino said:

Is it too much to ask that these Q cultists not film their recruitment videos while driving?  

And creepy is right.  Have these Q people acquired a compound yet?  I'm not sure when property becomes a compound, or even exactly what a compound is, but after watching that lady make crazy faces at her phone it feels like there must be a Q compound somewhere. 

Think of 8chan as their digital compound. That’s where Q, the 13 year old bored teenager/super secret government agent, reveals hidden truths to modern day superhero’s.