Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

We really need to go back to forced inpatient institutionalization 

Been saying this for years now. We desperately need to figure out a way to bring back the mental asylum system and do it a humane way. Right now all we're doing is using local jails to serve this purpose and it's not working. These people need to be off the streets and in a place that is equipped to try to actually treat them. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

Been saying this for years now. We desperately need to figure out a way to bring back the mental asylum system and do it a humane way. Right now all we're doing is using local jails to serve this purpose and it's not working. These people need to be off the streets and in a place that is equipped to try to actually treat them. 

This is going to be a major topic of discussion for this decade, I think. 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

My husband's ex & I  were having a very serious discussion about a family tragedy last week and she just started going off into this land. It's like the conversation we were originally having just came to a halt & then came the pedophilia, Hillary knows the guard that killed Epstein, etc. 

Since I knew I would never get her back on track, I got off the phone. But there was a clear snap somewhere, she totally lost focus on the absolutely drastic serious **** we really needed to discuss. 

37 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

My husband's ex & I  were having a very serious discussion about a family tragedy last week and she just started going off into this land. It's like the conversation we were originally having just came to a halt & then came the pedophilia, Hillary knows the guard that killed Epstein, etc. 

Since I knew I would never get her back on track, I got off the phone. But there was a clear snap somewhere, she totally lost focus on the absolutely drastic serious **** we really needed to discuss. 

Never hang up.  You just need to make up even crazier, made up **** to throw back at her.  Try to get her to hang up first.

”Well I will admit I just saw announced that Bernie Sanders is actually just Obama painted with white face.  Think about it, ever seen them together?  Anyways, I guess they found out that he needs more time in office to finish his deal getting Smenivivichikov to sell his country, Hymenistan, so he has on off-book, blacksite to store his secret “purple drink” stash.  Shhh.....you didn’t hear it from me though.  Crap, I shouldn’t have shared this over an open phone line.” 

• Haha 2

That 30 year plan stuff is classic cult manipulation.

Start em off strong with “explosive revelation”, promise it’s coming any day now.  After a couple of years, once everybody’s bought in, hit em with the “might take 30 years, tho”.

Keep ya buying in.  Short, long and all points in between.

Dude is a pro.

10 hours ago, clietas said:

Toaster strudels are delicious. 

Jolly ranchers are yummy.

Sour patch kids are scrumptious. 

Idk what's in em I just knows theys taste great. If it takes human corpses to make them so be it. 

54fb96626f34a5a806afe8018c6e-yes.jpg

2gdrt8.jpg

• Haha 1

Maybe we can get someone to infiltrate and explain how the best way for the Q people to see the truth is to self insert a small piece of lead into their skull at high velocity.

Honestly,, as i usually say,, best be ready.

These are the types of people who will begin the actual fight.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

Encouraging the mentally ill to drink bleach, even as a gag and even if some other malicious troll was the one that sold them on the idea, is still too ghoulish for me.  That lady screaming about people in McDonald's is clearly ill.  She needs help and I hope she gets it. 

That siad, you know I still laughed.  lol