Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

So there I am,with the Mrs. and all kinds of family and new family members,post big event with one of them and taking pics. We get in front of a sign with a Big N,(on campus),and everyone is taking pics. When we're done,one of the new members of the expanding family says "Now we have to find a big letter Q". When asked about this,she stammered and just wanted to find one to take a pic in front of and when asked why,the answer was a word salad that just trailed off. My eyes were already wide open by that time and I think she saw my reaction. I want to think that I missed an inside joke,however considering certain circumstances,I didn't and don't believe I am. Sigh. Great. 

• Haha 1

Interesting to note (Don't bash me, just something I found interesting from a big Q person on my facebook).

If you search for "Comey" in this report, you don't get results.  However, if you search "Corn", It hits on "Comey" every single time.  And for 2 years there have been a few GOP people referencing corn and of course the famous Q mentioned it apparently.

Don't bash, just sharing, and I am just finding the "corn" vs. "Comey" piece interesting.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

• Haha 1

⬆️

It's likely the typeset used in the pdf...and whether it was scanned into a pdf or natively created from another document.  

The lowercase  "r" and "n" look like a m and likely are being thought of as that by the pdf search.

Plus it looks like the name Comey isn't recognized as being made up from the letters c o m e y.  A search result n that pdf for corney gives you his name every time too.

Edited by The Evil Genius

44 minutes ago, superozman said:

Interesting to note (Don't bash me, just something I found interesting from a big Q person on my facebook).

If you search for "Comey" in this report, you don't get results.  However, if you search "Corn", It hits on "Comey" every single time.  And for 2 years there have been a few GOP people referencing corn and of course the famous Q mentioned it apparently.

Don't bash, just sharing, and I am just finding the "corn" vs. "Comey" piece interesting.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

it is likely reading the "m" as an  r and n.
when i searched it you are right. "Comey" yields no results. "Corn" yields 8, and only highlights the "com" of his name when you find it. All this shows is a glitch in the search or a kerning of the letters too close in the draft. Not much of a conspiracy, but probably more than enough for your Q pal.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

33 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

⬆️

It's likely the typeset used in the pdf...and whether it was scanned into a pdf or natively created from another document.  

The lowercase  "r" and "n" look like a m and likely are being thought of as that by the pdf search.

Plus it looks like the name Comey isn't recognized as being made up from the letters c o m e y.  A search result n that pdf for corney gives you his name every time too.

So what I did and cannot explain, is the only work, that has an "M" in it that has this "R" & "N" glitch is "Comey".  I tried 5 other words with M and all of them show up.  I really hate that I feel like i'm feeding into this, I'm just trying to understand.  LOL.  I feel I need a disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER:  I don't believe the Q crap

As Bang said.likely the kerning used in Comey is slightly different than other words in that file. Thus his name is being treated as Corney by the pdf.

15 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Kerning + corney + corn = 17

Is that a Kilmer call out? 

Remlik is not amused.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

As Bang said.likely the kerning used in Comey is slightly different than other words in that file. Thus his name is being treated as Corney by the pdf.

Is that a Kilmer call out? 

Remlik is not amused.

Ok.  So after googling what in the world kerning was....I can see how poeple can fit this into their narrative for Q.  It is odd that every other M and COM word, the .pdf identifies it as "C-O-M" except for "Comey".  Additionally, searching "Corney" comes up with every single instance of "Comey" (Like 169)and it appears the capitalization doesn't factor into the kerning.  Of course something can feed the theory people will reach.  thanks for the explanations all!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 2:00 PM, superozman said:

It’s not surprise there are morons in this country that have turned the quirks of OCR into support for a conspiracy

they are very dumb people 

• Like 2

Here's an article about the Qanon kidnapping from the Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2020/01/08/mother-teamed-up-with-qanon-followers-kidnap-her-son-protective-custody-police-say/

Cynthia Abcug became “a bit crazy” after Colorado child welfare officials removed her son from her custody, her daughter told authorities.

As she struggled with the separation, the 50-year-old woman was increasingly consumed by the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon, according to police records. She made frequent appearances on fringe YouTube shows, claiming in one September video that child protective services “has child trafficking rings in certain areas.” She stopped going to therapy and started leaving her Denver-area home only to meet with QAnon followers; one of them, an armed man, stayed with her for “self-defense.” She spoke of “evil Satan worshipers” and pedophiles, according to what her daughter told police.

Adherents of the baseless and bizarre QAnon theory, which posits an international cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles that will soon be dismantled by President Trump, rallied around her. They offered support on Twitter and donated to a GoFundMe for her legal case.

It all culminated in Abcug’s arrest in what police in Parker, Colo., have characterized as a plot to kidnap her son through a raid conducted by QAnon believers — the latest alarming incident connected to the elaborate conspiracy theory. The mother of four was taken into custody on Dec. 30 in Kalispell, a Montana city on the outskirts of Glacier National Park.

Charged with felony conspiracy to commit kidnapping, Abcug was released after posting bond, Parker police spokesman Josh Hans told The Washington Post. She could not be reached for comment, but a Twitter account associated with her posted an update on Jan. 1, two days after the arrest.

On Twitter, an account linked to Abcug decried the “illegal seizure” of her son and retweeted a meme about a “Govt funded Child Trafficking operation” posted by an account carrying a QAnon slogan: WWG1WGA, short for “Where we go one, we go all.”

Then, in late September, her daughter stepped in. On Sept. 26, she anxiously revealed her mother’s alleged raid plans to a caseworker and other authorities. According to the warrant, she said her mom had “gotten into some conspiracy theories" and was "spiraling down it.” She mentioned the armed man staying at their house and said her mom had recently acquired a gun “just in case anything happens” and started going to the gun range to practice shooting.

She was worried about the raid, didn’t buy into the conspiracy theories and “could not understand why her mother did not see how this was a bad thing.” She told police she believed “that people would be injured during the raid, as those people are ‘evil Satan worshipers’ and ‘pedophiles,’” the warrant says.

After speaking with the daughter, authorities took her into protective custody. They noted conspiracy theory paraphernalia in the house she shared with Abcug: rubber bracelets bearing the word “QAnon” and the name of a QAnon Twitter account.

Within days, Abcug vanished. She missed an emergency custody hearing on Sept. 30, the warrant said, canceled an Oct. 1 interview with law enforcement and stopped returning calls from police.

The FBI helped trace her to Kalispell, where local media reported she was arrested off U.S. Highway 93 about 3 p.m. on Dec. 30.

That same day, one of the same conspiracy-minded YouTube shows that promoted the story of her son’s removal shared news of her arrest, claiming it was part of a criminal government scheme to “steal” children.

“Wake up, folks,” cried the host. “Wake up.”

Wake up, folks.  The gubmint isn't taking your children due to your harmful, deep-rooted psychological issues and newfound interest in firearms, it's because they need a steady stream of children for their satanic rituals. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

TIL that red leather shoes are made from human baby skin. Amazing stuff.

Im never going to look at red leather shoes the same way again! Her face when she said that ****....Its sick cause you can see the insanity. 

• Haha 1