Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets keep laughing at the Browns, while we can

zoony

15 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I like that Gettlemen is willing to clean house. I hate how whenever we do change regimes, we always leave guys over from previous ones. Just once I'd like to start fresh and new and just completely clean house.

I agree with you and @Berggy9598 hit the nail on the head.

It was very eye-opening for me when Scot 'chose' to keep everyone around and not bring in anyone new.

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

So far, you've called him an asshole and a dolt.  That man has a substance abuse problem. Is every person in rehab a villain?

Because I'm a meanie pants? :)  He's one positive test away from throwing away his career.

Of course not. And I never used the word "villain".

Im not ready to get excited about the Browns turning it around, I'll need to see some of it come to fruition first...

But the real point is that we're a joke. That's the truth and what really matters here.

4 minutes ago, TheShredSkinz said:

Aren't they already laughing at us? Besides the picks they have, they were able to get 1000 yrds out of Pryor making him look like a budding threat. We sign him and can't get our head out of our asses to utilize what he could do.

I remember a few people here defending him after I called him garbage in september.

Our front office runs a billion dollar franchise the way casual fans on the internet think it should be run.

25 minutes ago, tshile said:

Im not ready to get excited about the Browns turning it around, I'll need to see some of it come to fruition first...

But the real point is that we're a joke. That's the truth and what really matters here.

I remember a few people here defending him after I called him garbage in september.

Our front office runs a billion dollar franchise the way casual fans on the internet think it should be run.

I was 1. If he could do that in Cleveland......He's not garbage just another example of us not putting guys in the best positions to succeed.

Pryor only got to 1000 yards with the browns because they threw at him 140 times. That same year Jackson got to 1000 yards on 100 throws and Garcon on about 110.

HE's mediocre at best, they are good.  At least, they are good with a good QB.

Like I said, Dorsey is going to change the whole tone, approach, and identity in Cleveland. They'll get Wolf, and they just recently signed Alonzo Highsmith. That front office is going to be solid. No more half-steppin' in Cleveland, it seems. There's hope for those Browns. I wish we had a stable, credible front office. McCloughan had started us on that path, at long last.

8 hours ago, zoony said:

Not to be outdone, danny set up an analytics team at redskins park

giphy.gif

The Redskins hired submittedone?

14 hours ago, TheShredSkinz said:

Aren't they already laughing at us? Besides the picks they have, they were able to get 1000 yrds out of Pryor making him look like a budding threat. We sign him and can't get our head out of our asses to utilize what he could do.

Pryor took the same route other big name players took; the came to the Redskins for a big paycheck.

He's still young though, so he'll wander off to some other team and in a few years re-emerge as a top WR.

* Apologies for quoting the pic, but dammit I'm still laughing my ass off at this ...lmao

15 hours ago, TheShredSkinz said:

I have no idea how you can claim that a team that has gone 1-31 is laughing at us.  As I said I like the Browns, anyone with a heart in their chest should root for them.  But I have no idea why they are getting so much love here.

Sure they cleaned house and brought in all new people.  They have been doing this every 4-5 years since Reagan was in office.  They have always had high picks and cap space and it never seems to matter.  Why everyone thinks this time it will be different is puzzling to me.   

2 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

I’m trying to figure out why you calling me a monkey should be cool. Help me out here. 

I believe it's more linked to the way this monkey type on his keyboard...

When I read some of your long posts... I'm pretty sure you're as frenetic as this monkey in this GIF when typing them :rofl89:

18 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I believe it's more linked to the way this monkey type on his keyboard...

When I read some of your long posts... I'm pretty sure you're as frenetic as this monkey in this GIF when typing them :rofl89:

Quite the valiant effort on your part to explain, lol. Ok, I can get on board with that. I mean, one might want to make that clear when comparing another to a monkey, but hey, I’ll just act like that’s exactly what it was because I really don’t like where this’ll go if it wasn’t. :mellow:

Browns and Raiders both getting a chance to interview and steal Eliot Wolf now that he wasn't picked as Packers GM.

Jay and Bruce are idiots if they don't try to get in line. 

Personnel men are breaking free of the Packers left and right for the first time in a decade and we couldn't be less interested. You know that wouldn't be the case if Scot was still here. 

This discussion happens every year.

"I wish we lost more cuz draft picks".  

Stop.  It doesn't happen.  Teams don't lose on purpose in the NFL.  Ever.  Nope, not even the Colts that one time. It's unrealistic and a silly thing to wish for.

Teams lose because they suck.  It's not just their talent, they lose in the 4th quarter to teams who know how to close games.  That's a thing you get with experience, not sucking so hard that you get to throw a bunch of high draft picks at your ****ty team.

Winning helps too, believe it or not.  Even if it's 7 or 9 wins.  You just have to be patient.  And if the team is 8 ish wins for 10 years, Oh well.  You still did it the right way. 

Now the front office pieces on the other hand, Oh yeah, I'm with you there.  We were so close to being at least 'normal' in that regard.  If the browns do in fact have a great fo now, then that's certainly going to be an exciting draft for them.  But I don't envy their position at all.  

We just have to keep grinding with what we have.  It's tough.  Wishing we were the browns right now is literally loser talk.

On 1/8/2018 at 9:08 AM, I Love The Skins said:

Jimmy Haslem is still the owner of the Browns that is why it's okay to laugh at them, just like it's okay to laugh at the 49ers ebcause Jed York is their owner.

People in glass houses man, let’s not forget that Snyder is our owner and he has sucked as an owner for far longer than Haslam/York

Archived