Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

2 minutes ago, Predicto said:

ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah holy crap ahhhahaaaaa

I guess that means Rush now is a believer that Moore is a pedophile. It's just that he's trying to make it a "Democrat disease." Still, Rush is declaring Moore guilty in that tweet that @CrookedCrack posted.

i hope all you lefty libtards who always railed about the gop being the primary hidey hole for the bulk of racists and bigots in the culture

---which was true---

now understand that you were negligently overlooking the bosomy embrace at least alabama gopers have for old white (and make sure you get that part right--no coloreds) males of devout christian (and make sure you get that part right--no islam) mouthings who like to sexually assault, underage or otherwise, women or men---depending of course, as with all of us, on what sex these people choose to be attracted to at that moment

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

The GOP's unforced errors on this Moore thing are the equivalent of answering "last week" to the question of "when did you stop beating your wife?"

I think various people had various responses.  Including:

Well Joseph beat Mary, it's in the bible.  

It's a simple misdemeanor if you only use a closed fist and not a wrench, so it's the same as stealing a lawnmower, WHICH IS TOTALLY FINE

Sure I beat my wife, but you only know about it BECAUSE YOU ASKED.  #InsideHitJob

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i hope all you lefty libtards who always railed about the gop being the primary hidey hole for the bulk of racists and bigots in the culture

---which was true---

now understand that you were negligently overlooking the bosomy embrace at least alabama gopers have for old white (and make sure you get that part right--no coloreds) males of devout christian (and make sure you get that part right--no islam) mouthings who like to sexually assault, underage or otherwise, women or men---depending of course, as with all of us, on what sex these people choose to be attracted to at that moment

It's actually quite frustrating that every damning stereotype and demeaning thing said about the GOP seems to have been gross understatement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, visionary said:

Gee I wonder why they chose the name Bernie Bernstein.

I guess Schlomo ChristKillerBankerBerg was taken already?

How about his sidekicks, LeroyJefferson-Reparations III and Jose Luis "MS-13" Fritobandito?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

32 minutes ago, visionary said:

30 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Trolling with dollars. 

Nothing mysterious about it.  And not much dollars.  

It's a Roy Moore supporter (or just some soulless telemarketer hired by one) trying to implant the meme that Moore's accusers are just money hungry people who the WaPo are paying to say things.  

("Bernie Bernstein" is a nice anti-semetic touch, too.  Gotta push that button, too.)  

If they're smart, then the robocalls will target Republican voters.  

(And it will likely work, too.)  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It seems to me that the best way to campaign against Moore is not to focus on the age of the girl but instead focus on the fact that he attempted to engage in sexual relations with her before being married.  That should really get the bible thumpers going.......

In before “God had sex with Mary when she was a teenager and married to Joseph.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Send the Marines to his house and run his ass out into the street with flamethrowers.

After all, aren't we involved in a war with religious zealots bent on destroying the United States?

Or is it just the OTHER religious zealots who take young girls and view women as property that we hate?

~Bang

• Like 1

another little aspect of note---the mall banning...run that over in your mind a bit...now i can't wait here while you do it, so read the rest of this first but then do it after and apply it to this...so he's so so so bad about this crap that he's actually banned from a ****ing mall...and yet those salt of the earth white conservative evangelicals (i am trying to narrow my own---justifiable of course---bigoted/biased wide angle brush, in service to science) somehow have the inherent good judgment to celebrate and elevate supercreep to their most exalted stations over the course of decades...ok, no more voting by non-dem whites in alabama will be allowed moving forward...as a beginning...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bang said:

Send the Marines to his house and run his ass out into the street with flamethrowers.

After all, aren't we involved in a war with religious zealots bent on destroying the United States?

Or is it just the OTHER religious zealots who take young girls and view women as property that we hate?

~Bang

Welcome to the club bro. I've been saying for a few years here that the taliban is the GOP TP Xtian Right wet dream when it comes to dealing with women and outsiders.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2