Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

If we could spread the rumor in Alabama that Hillary Clinton is a big Roy Moore supporter and has offered her biggest endorsement ever for the Republican candidate. Would that do the trick?

Ooh, I know. Let's start a boycott of Alabama by the children of all four and five star high school football players. Parents scared to send their five star football stars to Alabama!

Edited by Burgold
  • Haha 1

Just now, Burgold said:

If we could spread the rumor in Alabama that Hillary Clinton is a big Roy Moore supporter and has offered her biggest endorsement ever for the Republican candidate. Would that do the trick?

The streets would run red with head explosions. Confused people wandering aimlessly, eyes pointing in opposite directions, repeatedly banging into windows.....

So basically yeah, that would be perfect

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Bernie Bernstein reminds me of the hospital scene in Fletch when Chevy Chase introduces himself as "Doctor Rosenrosen".

see...this is why when the others are cheering to jettison you for your feeble but annoying "takes" on football and your...well...you-ness...there comes a little evidence of why i say to them, "nay, not yet...."

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Some I assume are good people...  Some very fine people on both sides of that

thanks a lot

now, according to new HR regs, i have to fill out a form explaining why i smiley-ed a joke about mass killings on a message broad

42 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

see...this is why when the others are cheering to jettison you for your feeble but annoying "takes" on football and your...well...you-ness...there comes a little evidence of why i say to them, "nay, not yet...."

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Haha 4