Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

Ok, fair is fair, the clergy of Alabama got beat up this week over a letter of support that was released.

Just in: Roy Moore fraudulently produced support letter from pastors after molestation accusations (Details)

http://whatmattersnews.com/us-politics/roy-moore-just-played-his-supporters-details

Roy Moore’s Wife Forged Old Letter to Show 50 Pastors Support Him

http://reverepress.com/news/roy-moores-wife-forged-old-letter-show-50-pastors-support/

Whether or not they do support him is irrelevant, using them as political cover this way is repulsive. It is actions like this that reek of "evidence of guilt" IMO and bolster my belief that it is not only all true, but that there is probably a lot more we haven't (and probably never will) see(n).

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

If Moore actually wins I think the best solution is to temporarily revoke Alabama's statehood.

Like, just send Richard Shelby, Jeff Sessions, the 7 Reps, and any other Alabamans in elected or appointed positions in DC home, and tell them to think about what they've done.  To bed without supper, so to speak.  Tell them they'll be readmitted on a trial basis in 2020 (skipping 2018 because they really need some time to think about what they've done).

Also, to help, a non-partisan committee will be placed in charge of their elections and redistricting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wish I could have a conversation with the people that still believe in this dude. 

And no credit should be given to Hannity. He only backpedals now because its politically expedient for him to do so. If morals were involved he wouldn't have stuck up for him in the first place. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I wish I could have a conversation with the people that still believe in this dude. 

And no credit should be given to Hannity. He only backpedals now because its politically financially expedient for him to do so. If morals were involved he wouldn't have stuck up for him in the first place. 

FIFY

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Isn’t it incredible that the issue that honestly is fracturing the GOP the most at this point is whether or not to elect a child molester?

Let that sink in people.

Talk about a watershed issue.

Someone that even supermax prisoners would rally against

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I laughed out loud at Ali's background. This is unbelievable what our country has become.

Im just glad people are out in the open about it so they cant tell me it doesn't exist without losing credibility now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I understand that they are not more likely to vote for him because of the allegations about sexual misconduct with minors. But they are more willing to vote for him in spite of the allegations about sexual misconduct with minors. Im not sure there is any reason to draw the line there. And even if there is, its a pretty thin one for people who believe their God is the one and only true God (cause reasons?) even though all those other religions are basically saying the same thing down to the little evil snake that makes you eat apples 'n ****. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Hard to excuse those voters who are more apt to vote for Moore now. 

I agree, but I think why is important and that is what Ed Stetzer's article is addressing.

Edited by Zguy28